This ring was beautiful! The picture did not do it justice. The amethyst color was pretty accurate. It was not a dark colored stone, but I was looking for the lighter shad. The clarity of the amethyst was stunning. Many compliments will come with this ring.Great purchase!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring was much prettier in person. The picture does not do it justice. Absolutely beautiful!
- How accurate was the sizing? It was actually too big, probably at least a half size too big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The setting was a very good quaility. The gold was sturdy and strong.
I knew that the diamonds would be much smaller than pictured when I placed my order, however, they are so dainty that you can barely see them. If I would have known that, I would have chosen a similar ring that did not include the diamonds & paid a lesser price. When I received my ring, I scrutinized it under my jeweler's loupe for any imperfections. The amethyst as well as the diamonds had mild scratches on them, but you cannot see them with the naked eye. A caveat to women with larger fingers like myself (size 11). Because the manufacturer of the ring only has the same amount of gold to work with no matter what size ring is being made, the band will be stretched very thin for the larger sizes. (I am referring to the part of the band that you wear on the palm-side of your hand.) There is a possibility that the band could break since it is so thin. I have seen this happen before. Also, before you order, carefully read the return policy for jewelry.
- How accurate was the sizing? Fits perfectly.
The ring is very nice looking in person minus the milky looking diamonds on each side but you have to hold to ring very close to see them so for what the ring is used for which is an every now and then wear it will do for the price. The wife loves it so we will keep it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks just like it
- How accurate was the sizing? dead on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so so
I was looking for a replacement wedding ring and had been looking at this ring for quite some time. After reading all the great reviews for this ring I finally decided to buy it. I couldn't wait to received the ring and when it finally came I must say I was kind of dissapointed. The ring itself was pretty but it hardly resembled the ring in the picture at all. It was almost a different ring entirely. The ring I received was dainty and smaller than the picture and the stone was a very pale light purple with almost a blusish tint to it. In the picture the band looks thick and hearty which is why I liked it so much but the actual band and ring itself is like I said smaller and dainty. Needless to say, I returned the ring a few days later. I was really looking forward to the ring in the picture. The ring itself was pretty but it just wasn't me and wasn't what I was expecting or wanted.
This is a pretty ring, but the one I received wasn't nearly as pretty as the one on the website. The color wasn't very purple, it almost had a bluish hue to it. And the back of the ring is so thin, it looks like it will snap the moment you grab anything with that hand. I'm returning mine before it has the chance to break, so I can get as much of my money back as I can.
I bought this for my 15 year old daughter who has a size 10 finger. It is perfect and she loves it. The diamonds are a little small compared to size of stone, but overall very pretty!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly as discribed
- How accurate was the sizing? right on!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. appears to be well made.
I bought this for my daughter whose birthstone is amethyst. The picture was pretty, I really liked the setting. The reviews were a big help as everyone said the actual stone was a deeper color than the picture...and they were right. The ring is absolutely gorgeous and I would highly recommend it to anyone. I am very happy with it...as is my daughter.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image was pretty accurate but couldn't possibly show how striking the stone is. It was close though.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
Really beautiful ring and both my daughters love it ! Would reccomand Overstock.Com to everyone.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Excellant
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Really looks pretty
I bought this ring for my daughter's 18th birthday. She is very picky, so I was a bit worried. When it arrived I thought it was so pretty, but she was the one I worried wouldn't like it. Well, she LOVED it and says she gets a ton of compliments on it. I am very happy with my purchase!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
I thought the stone would be bigger .
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The stone was smaller than it looked in the online image
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was excellent
I go this ring for my sister. I shopped aroung and did see similar ring for a higher price. And they reraely have that many reviews either. I jsut received the ring and I am extremely pleased with it's quality and size. Quite a good dela I made, and I'm sure to come back.