Really pretty ring. Thin band, small diamonds. Appears very dainty. This is what I wanted, because I do not like big, flashy rings. Has a good amount of shine, but not overwhelmingly blingy. I had to send it back, though, because it did not fit with the diamond solitaire that I had intended to pair it with. The contoured opening is quite small. I meant to pair it with an emerald-cut solitaire but the setting on that ring was too large to fit with this one. If you plan to buy this, try to find out if it's the right dimension first. Or you can be like me and just go for it--and then send it back for a refund if it doesn't fit. Overstock has always been very good about refunding promptly, so that was reassuring.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
This ring is exactly as picture. However, the opening to fit around an engagement ring is very small, and did NOT fit my engagement ring. I had to return the product. Otherwise, similar to other reviews, this is a very dainty and small ring. If you have a smaller thinner ring, it would be a good fit.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looks like the picture but again, a thin dainty ring.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was good, just frail
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes