I really enjoy using overstock.com, but the quality of the jewlery isn't that great in my opinion. I got this ring as a gift for my fiancee', and I was almost embarrassed at the quality of the diamonds. And she has scratched herself a couple of times with the prongs. They aren't all sharp, but 2 of them are. I don't hate the product, but I wish the diamonds were not so cloudy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not very well, the diamonds seem to be very cloudy, and the prongs on the ring are very sharp.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Like I said previously, the diamonds are cloudy and the prongs that hold them in are sharp.
The ring came pretty quickly and the ring is comfortable to wear. Good for the price paid.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? As desceibed
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
i bought this ring for my fourteen year old daughter for her right hand. She absolutly loved it. The diamonds a small than wants shown on the picture but the ring is nicely made. Ii woud definatly recommend this product for a teenager or someone with small fingers.
I just got this ring today and I thought it was very cute. The only thing is that the diamonds are so tiny you can't even see them. The ring is definitely perfect for everyday wear and the style is nice. I just wish it was a little bigger..
In actuality the ring is smaller (i.e., narrower & more delicate) than the website photo. However, I still really like it - mainly for that reason. It's different & delicate. The stones are very tiny, but that is fine with me because: I am not into glitzy diamonds; and it's to be expected due to the price. That said, I think the quality is quite good.
I just received this ring, and I'm not thrilled with it. The diamonds are so tiny that you can barely see them. The band is very nice though because it's thick, which means it'll hold up well. I'm trying to decide if I'm going to keep it or not. I just wish the diamonds were a bit bigger, but overall it's cute for the price.