I just really wish this star necklace looked as defined in reality. The picture threw me off. I've wanted a small diamond star necklace for some time now. I kept this one because the price was good and I didn't find what I wanted elsewhere. The photo of the star shows lots of open space inside the star, which is definitely not the case.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The one on the sight looks so much brighter, better quality.
- How accurate was the sizing? It just seemed so much smaller than it looked in the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not the best quality.
The star on this necklace sparkles very brightly in well-lit areas. It looks fantastic for the price. The star is rather small though, which is shown by the picture, but if you're like me and just sort of guessed at how big 1/4 of an inch was, you might be a little shocked at how small it actually is. The only recommendation I can make for this is to provide a comparison photo of the actual jewelry to a ruler, rather than a blown up picture of the jewel to an enlarged 1-inch measure.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
I have been looking all over for a star necklace that I could wear at all times without it turning yucky finally found this one!! The only thing that I didn't like about it was that it was alot smaller than I thought other than that love it!
I bought this necklace about a year ago and have worn it ever since. It's smaller than what I thought it would be but I still love it! Very sparkly! I've had 2 other diamond star necklaces that I had purchased at JC Penney and the little diamonds kept falling out of both of them but I still have all my little diamonds intact on this necklace. Just love it!