This ring is beautiful! My husband bought it for me as a replacement engagemnent ring, and I couldn't possibly love it more. The sapphire is a beautiful deep blue, and the diamonds are tiny but give off such a nice sparkle! The only thing I would recommend is ordering a half size smaller than you normally would. My finger is a 5.5, so that's what he ordered, but it fits more like a size 6 would. Everything else is great tho!
This ring is absolutely gorgeous. I'm VERY picky and my parents gave this ring to me for my 21st birthday. I have very small hands and was a little scared that the ring would look too big on my finger, but it is PERFECT. It looks very classy... not too small but definitely not too big. The color of the saphire is perfect as well.. not too bright and not too dark. The picture of this ring does not even do it justice.. it is gorgeous in person. I would definitely recomend this ring to anyone looking for a simple, beautiful ring that looks very classy!!!
- Did the image onsite match the product? In person is even better!
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Amazing!
My husband got this for my for Christmas--I had asked him to get a different ring, but somehow I got this one. It's a pleasant surprise--it's gorgeous. The diamonds are small, but have plenty of sparkle. The sapphire is deep blue, but not black like a lot of natural sapphires. (I prefer the lab-created ones.) It's a really nice ring, and I like that it's a lower profile on your hand, so it doesn't get stuck on anything.
We got this ring for our daughters non-traditional college class ring for her graduation from UF, The sapphire is a beautiful shade of Royal Blue so it was perfect! It is beautiful!!!! I know that she will get a lot more wear out of this than she may a college class ring and the price difference was amazing! Plus we caught this ring on sale so it was double amazing! So glad we made the right choice!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The diamonds look a little bigger on the image
- How accurate was the sizing? About a size or half size small
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful!
I bought another ring on Overstock and it wasn't as high of quality as I expected so I was nervous about ordering this one. I just got it today and I could not be happier! This ring is stunning. The sapphire is absolutely beautiful. It is a deep blue that sparkles from all directions. There aren't a lot of diamonds (which is evident by the tcw listed in the description), but when they hit the right light the whole ring sparkles and I can't wait to show it off to everyone. I have small fingers so this is the perfect size. I think if my fingers were bigger I would be a bit disappointed at the size. This ring is a steal, especially because of the quality of the sapphire. Overall, I am so happy with this purchase!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image doesn't begin to capture how beautiful the sapphire is.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Might higher than I expected!
My only complaint is after 8 months of wearing bottom of band cracked and broke after complaining to customer service I was able to get issue resolved but for $$$+ ring should last .I think band needs to be a little thicker on bottom so as that that doesn't happen
I bought this for my future wife. It was for our wedding day, something blue surpise. I boy was it a surpise to me. Orderd this and I though it was priced a little high but I said wha tthe heck and went one with the purchase. Got the ring, dang it the center stone is not straight but angled to one side. I said to myself what to do. Too late wedding is around the week. Gave it to her bridesmaid before the wedding and all went well. Have a hard time if I should get her a another one or what? Not sure what to do, evertime I see it the stone is not straight. And my bride has not said anything, she is way to nice. Not so happy Mr. Overstock. Where is your quality control?
If I had written this review about a week ago, it would have been much more negative..... I ordered this ring for my daughter's quince anos since she wanted something less traditional. Given that this was the "halo" style my daughter had her eye on, an excellent price and all the high reviews I decided that this was a deal I couldn't pass up. I recieved the ring a week after ordering it and as I opened the box to finally see it in person, my excitement immediately turned to dissapointment. Although the ring in general is beautiful (sapphire a good color and the small diamonds added a nice sparkle) this particular ring's sapphire center stone was crooked enough to be noticed right away. I was so let down. Knowing that this was the perfect ring for my daughter, I was hesitant to return it worried that there were non left in stock and even considered taking it to my jeweler to have it repaired. I called customer service and the rep was WONDERFUL! She was sympathetic, personable and worked out an expedited replacement. I was also told that if the replacement ring was also defective that they could refund me some of the purchase price so I could have it repaired at my jeweler.....WOW! I recieved the replacement ring 2 days later and my previous dissapointment was immediately turned to joy! This ring, in my opinion, is perfect for someone looking for a simple, classy and timelessly beautiful ring that's versitile enough to be worn every day or for special occasions. It's a decent size, but not huge....so if you're looking for major bling, this probably isn't your best option... I can't wait to see my daughter's face when she gets this ring on her big day. Thank you!
My girlfriend loves this ring and gets compliments on it all the time.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect Match
- How accurate was the sizing? Great sizing.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of this ring is great.
It was exactly what I wanted at a price that was great. Better quality than the jewelry store and it's 10K gold, not silver.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looks exactly like the photo and sparkles more in person
- How accurate was the sizing? I thought it was slightly larger, but as it's gold, it's not hard to get it made smaller.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It was a higher quality than I expected. I was looking at Princess Di/Kate ring at a jewelry store and this little ring was half the price and heavier and better made.
This ring was not my first choice. I needed a size 8 ring. I also wanted something simple and nothing with a big stone. This ring is pretty but I must admit I thought the band would be a little thicker. Other than that it, I think it will do nicely when I propose to my girlfriend.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? a little misleading, the ring appears larger in the image.
- How accurate was the sizing? the sizing was just right.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
My boyfriend and I decided to get this ring as our Commitment Ring. I was debating between this one and another one I saw on here. My boyfriend loved the color and cut of this ring. I am a volleyball coach and also still play, its difficult for me to wear high-setted rings because it will get caught in the net. So the height/setting of a ring is very important to me. We looked over this one and read other reviews, which helped us decided on this particular ring. I was a little worried because I am 5'11 and I have long fingers, so most rings look tiny on my finger-lol. But when the ring finally arrived, I was SO impressed with how it looked in real life and on my ring finger, its the perfect size, and the setting is low and flush to my skin. It is absolutly gorgeous enough to be an Engagement ring but for us its the PERFECT Commitment Ring. The Diamonds are smaller, but when the light hits it, the ring absolutly sparkles. Many of our friends and Family say its absolutly "classic" and "timeless". I love it! I hope when we decided on an Engagement ring, I love it as much as I love this ring...lol.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The imgage on the site underplays the beauty of this ring in real life. I pretty tall with have long fingers and its the perfect size on my ring finger, I was worried it would be small, like some rings are on my hand.
- How accurate was the sizing? I wear a size 7 and its was a little big but not uncomfortable big.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of this product is absolutly 5 stars
Bought this as a gift-I was happy with the quality. It was a big hit with the receiver.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Nice