I was so excited to have this ring for Spring and Summer! I couldn't WAIT to see the lovely shades and sparkle of this pretty ring! The delivery was quick, but I am disappointed in the overall look of the ring, and the tightness of being a little on the small side of size 5. NONE of the stones in this ring have any sparkle!! One would like to think "It will be sparkly in the sunshine." No deal. The best that I can say for this ring is it's a pretty little ring with seemingly fine workmanship. The diamonds are so very small, you really can't see them individually; at least I can't. This is one ring that you have to actually see in person, because this will be a case of 'totally love it!" or "Sorry, but it's going back."
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image on the site pretty well matches the ring.
- How accurate was the sizing? A bit on the smallish side
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is beautifully made
I bought this ring to replace my wedding set after I got divorced. It is a cute ring but it looks a lot larger on the website than it is in person. Because it is especially dainty it would probably be better suited for a teenager or young adult rather than a middle aged woman like myself. I do wear it quite often and none of the stones are loose or have fallen out after a year, so that is a plus. I would recommend the ring if you are buying it for a 20 something or younger, otherwise, look for something bigger and bolder.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The stones in the the ring are a lot smaller in person, so BEWARE!
- How accurate was the sizing? pretty accurate; no complaints
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I have had this ring for over a year now and have not lost any stones yet, knock on wood!
I would definetly recommend this ring for purchase. It is gorgeous and a lot prettier than it is shown in the picture.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The picture didn't do it enough justice-the actual product is a lot prettier
- How accurate was the sizing? Very acurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The product was every bit the quality that was described
The only downside to this ring is that it was "tipped" very cheap and inconsistantly. "Tipped" is refering to the way the stones are kept into the setting. On this ring I ordered, 7 out of 20 colored stones were loose. (diamonds ok) Just keep in mind that the ring will be smaller but the sparkle will overcome that. Also set aside $40-$80 for ring repair to tighten the stones. Otherwise it is worth it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? image was correct. (must remember it is blown up for detail)
- How accurate was the sizing? 100%
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. decent
Bought this ring for my niece for graduation present. She really likes this ring. She likes that it is very simple but with nice color.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Ring is actually much cuter than image
- How accurate was the sizing? size 7 was true to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality for the price
I had my eye on this ring for a while. I've only had the ring less than a week but every time I wear it I get compliments. You can't miss the sparkle. It is a gorgeous ring. I highly recommend it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? More sparkle in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high
So so so pretty. The colours are awesome and so beautiful on skin!!! The diamonds are gorgeous and really shine in the light. I love the size of the ring, it is truly a statement piece. Goes with absolutely everything and is just a great accessory.
I love this ring. The colors are so vibrant. It is quite delicate. I found the image of it was a little deceiving though. I thought this was an eternity band type of ring. Now that I have it on my finger, I realize that would not be very comfortable though. I love it as is!
This ring is a beauty. I received it for Christmas from my DH. It is dainty but the rubies and the pink sapphires stand out great. I wear a size 5 ring and the sides of the ring do rub on my either side of my ring finger just a bit, but it isn't too bad. Defiantly a keeper!