Great eye-catching design. My wife asked for the necklace to match a pair of earrings of the same design that I had already given her. My wife would have been happy with the sterling silver-ruby earrings from the same designer. Decided to go one better and order the 10k white gold pair instead. By ordering the 10k white gold over the sterling silver, ended up with a larger ruby. This necklace along with the matching earrings are now one of my wife's favorite jewelry sets.
The color was pink not red. The chain was so flimsy that it looked like it would break when taken out of the package. I researched this extensively, but was surprised that it didn't look like the picture at all. I've seen things come out of bubble gum machine that looked more expensive. It went right back.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? wasn't even close
- How accurate was the sizing? it was actually smaller
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
The product is very small and does not appear like the photo with the detail in the silver swoop. It is plain and not a deep red. I was very disappointed in this product and returned it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The jewel is a clear red, not a deep red as shown in the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? fair
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
I enjoy this piece. the necklace is bright and I have gotten compliments on it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? quite similar
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality very good
wife says it is cute and very pretty. Happy Wife happy life.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? one in the same
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. wife says it is very pretty
Got this for my wife for Valentine's Day. The size and quality is fine. People need to look at the online ruler to relaly udnerstand what 0.25 inch means. it's not the same size as what's on your monitor. One caveat is that after wearing it for few days, my wife complained that the back of the necklace (part with the stone) is too sharp/pointy and it scratches her collar bone. So maybe you will need to wear this with a sweater/turtle neck instead of a V-neck shirt.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks like the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? Right size as long as you compare it to the on screen ruler not what's on your monitor
I wish I would have taken more consideration to the review posted by seapalm before placing an order for this. I like the overall look of the pendant but the chain does indeed lack craftsmanship and weight which leaves the whole necklace looking cheap when you open up that box for the first time. The pendant does pull away from the chain/body because of the design/structure of the cage in the back of the gemstone or the weight differences between the chain and the pendant itself. Then, when I went to open the clasp (which by the way, my necklace didn't have the middle connector piece for the actual clasp to be inserted into that was depicted on the product page) the clasp broke right in between my fingers. Since I like the style of the pendant, I decided I wouldn't return the product but rather visit my local jewelers and buy a quality chain that better matched the style of the pendant and that could be worn daily for years to come without any thought or worry that it would break or tarnish. I almost question whether the wool has been pulled over our eyes and the necklace not containing any white gold at all.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The product is better in the images online. Doesn't show product being worn so the design flaws are somewhat hidden.
- How accurate was the sizing? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality and craftsmanship is lacking.
this our first time for ordering products from outside our own country' we ordering so easy. we found the service very good,the ruby pendant is of very good quality the wife love it . we use the service again.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? supurb
I'd like to start by saying this necklace looks just as good as the picture shows. My girlfriend loved it. Now to the bad. When I opened it up, the stone was offset to the point where it looked like it might fall out of the gold holder. I moved it back into place and tried to tighten it as best I could. The design of the holder really doesn't seem to be the best at keeping a grip on the stone and would not be surprised if the stone falls out some day. The other design flaw is that there is no weight to the holder, this means that the stone is the heaviest part of the pendant and the pendant ends up flipping over so that the stone is no longer in view and instead against the skin. This may be resolved by using a thicker chain than what comes with the necklace. As usually the necklace provided is very tiny and looks fragile, but I've come to expect this by now; I firmly believe you pay for the pendant not the necklace together. I love the look of this chain, but I definitely wouldn't have bought it if I had previewed it prior to purchase.
Pay attention to the dimensions: this pendant is NOT one INCH...it is one CENTIMETER. The picture with the ruler is incorrect however the dimensions listed below are correct. Pretty necklace, but the stone looks more pink than deep red.