I ordered this ring as a gift to me, and am very pleased. It looks perfect on my size 5 finger, and overall I am very satisfied. The emerald is very bright and the setting is quite attractive. I had compliments the first day I wore it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring is a little smaller that it appears on the web but I have a size 5 ring finger so it is perfect for me.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfevt
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The ring is beautiful! The emerald is very pretty and bright and the setting is very pretty.
Got this for my twenty something daughter for birthday. She loves it. Of course being a lab created emerald it is much too perfect to be mistaken for one taken out of the ground. Still it is a beautiful substitute at a reasonable price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks just like the image.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
Love my birthstone ring. I would like one with a larger stone but can't find one on Overstock.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? A bit smaller than it looks in the picture, but still very pretty.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far, I'm satisfied.
By purchasing this ring, I discovered that the problem with lab made emeralds is that they look so perfect that they look fake/plastic. Also, the diamonds are tinier than expected. Still, the ring is a very nice size for the finger: not too small that it doesn't make a statement but not too large that it's gaudy. The size is exactly true to fit for me (size 5).
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? okay