ring is delicate and very pretty am giving it as a gift
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looked larger than it actually is
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing is fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality appears good only time will tell
While I'm rating this 5 stars, I still would cannot recommend it, not in any size greater than about a 5. The stones are just too small. I got this for my wife who wears a size 6 on her middle finger. While she likes the ring and wears it often, I always feel like it's too dainty, even for small hands. Next time, I'll probably get a 3-stone oval citrine ring instead....
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very well
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
A beautifull ring, although the band is very thin, the stones are lovely and the ring itself is an unusual shape.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring was finer than the image looked
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality was first class
I have been looking for the perfect citrine ring since my son was born two years ago. I have yet to find anything I like and I thought this ring was the one. I was very excited to recieve it and when I opened it I was extremely dissapointed. It is a very tiny ring; a child's ring. The band is small and fragile, and the citrines/diamonds tiny and almost invisible. Needless to say was a waste of money and I returned it the next day. However, fast sipping. Hope to have better luck elsewhere on the site.
The white gold is perfect. I love the simplicity of this ring. It adds beauty, without distracting. I do wish the citrine was bolder. It is much lighter than the picture. The stones also, stick out much further than the picture presents. Other than that, I am very happy with it! Thanks!
I was really looking forward to this ring for graduation. However when I recieved it, it was so tiny it looked like a child's ring or as if it was from a quarter machine. If you have larger hands and fingers the ring is barely even noticable. Luckily a jeweler friend of the family is willing to add to it to make it substantial and wearable. Was hoping something better for the price