I just got this ring and I love it!!! The stone is cut beautiful and the diamonds provide a perfect accent to it. I've had no issues with it at all. Very good quality and it has a gorgeous sparkle to it in the light. This is the second ring I've bought from Overstock and both times the sizing was correct (although I've read in other reviews the rings will sometimes be larger). I'm wear a size five and it fits perfectly. I've also priced similar blue topaz rings on other sites and this has been the best deal by far!!! This is a beautiful ring!
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Great
I have gotten many compliments on this lovely ring. I bought it because I fell in love with a similar ring in a department store that was 5x the price. Overall I am very pleased and would buy it again.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The band might be a little narrower in real life, topaz color accurate, diamonds are a little darker on actual ring.
- How accurate was the sizing? true sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. lovely sparkly topaz.
I bought this as a gift for my daughters 25th birthday. I chose this ring as I wanted a more substantial stone, but one that would look delicate and not overpower. I was impressed with just how pretty this ring is. The color is pale blue and it glistens in the light. The band is thin, but that is what I was looking for. It's not thin to the point that I would worry about it breaking or bending under pressure. My daughter loves it and wears it all the time and receives many compliments. I wasn't sure of the sizing, but my daughter has slender fingers so I ordered the size 5 and hoped for the best, luckily it fits perfect on her ring finger.
This ring was a great buy! I wear it every day because it is now one of my favorite rings. I was concerned the middle stone would be too big, but it is perfect and such a beautiful icy blue color. I will have no hesitation buying other rings and jewelry from Overstock. This ring is so pretty! I'm very, very happy with my purchase! Buy this ring....you won't be diappointed!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Ring is so pretty in person! Beautiful icy blue color. Picture is pretty true to the product.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect sizing, I bought a 6 1/2....true to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This ring is excellent quality. Very dainty thin band, tiny accent diamonds and a beautiful icy blue stone.
I can't say enough about how gorgeous this sky blue topaz ring is. I received it a few weeks ago and have not taken it off since. I own a lot of expensive jewelry, but this 10K ring is so classic, with the cushion cut really showing off the beauty and flash of the large topaz, that I think this ring holds it's own against much more expensive items. I would highly recommend this ring. The blue is pale, as it is a sky blue topaz and is supposed to be so, but by no means does the color look washed out. The three tiny diamonds on either side are near colorless, so they don't detract from the ring and look muddy as J or K rated diamonds will. It's absolutely beautiful and a great value. I shopped around before settling on this ring, and I saw the exact same ring on another website (Amazon) for twice as much. You won't regret this one!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very well.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Gorgeous stone, high quality ring.
I received this ring yesterday. I wear size 5.5 on my ring finger but ordered size 5; it's actually a little bit big. It fit pretty well last night when my fingers were more bloated from the day ... now this morning, the ring is too big and the gem stone is sliding all the way around to the palm-side of my hand. My point is ... if your ring finger is "in between sizes," I definitely suggest ordering one size down instead of up. Now for the beauty of this ring .. it is GORGEOUS! It has an enormous square blue topaz stone ... it's a light blue color, and very clear like an iceberg, but not white at all. It's definitely blue, no one would ever mistake it for a pretend diamond. It reminds me of beautifully faceted light blue glass. Also the itty-bitty white diamonds (there are three on each side, in the shape of a triangle; for a total of six tiny white diamonds) ... they are very white and sparkly. I was afraid the diamonds might look dull and flat, but actually they are perfect. That being said, I'm not sure if I'm going to keep the ring because right now, my first feeling is that the stone is TOO BIG for my tastes. It's much bigger than a typical engagement ring stone, for example ... definitely bigger than a 1 carat diamond would be ... so I'm not sure if I'm "up" for wearing something big. We'll see, I'm trying it on, seeing if I can get used to the idea. Because the ring really is beautiful. The white gold band is indeed incredibly thin, especially for a ring with a stone so large. Perhaps the thin band is part of the reason why the ring fits so loosely, despite being a size 5 which one would expect to be tight on my finger. But I don't mind the thin band ... the three tiny diamonds on each side add some thickness to the width of the band right next to the stone, so that helps to balance it out. If you like a ring with a VERY BIG, transparent & clear (not cloudy), light blue, sparkly topaz ... and if you don't mind the very thin white gold band ... this is the ring for you!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Matches exactly
- How accurate was the sizing? Ring is larger than size.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent!
Received this today and couldn't be happier! Don't tell my husband that I may like it better than my $2000+ wedding set :-)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect
Very pretty ring, the Blue color is just right not too deep and not to light. The sizing is right on and the small Diamond accents add a little more sparkle. My only complaint is the main stone is slightly crooked in the setting but not enough to return. I enjoy wearing this ring everyday and would recommend this as a substitute to my Birthstone, Aquamarine. Also arrived in a timely manner as promised.
I LOVE THIS RING! I have small fingers and this fits perfectly on my ring finger on the right hand. I wanted something dainty enough to wear everyday that didn't snag or look too big, well this is it! Great color, sparkle, diamonds are perfect. BETTER THAN EXPECTED! For the band, i knew it would be thin, but it's not too bad. It doesn't even feel I have it on, and that's what I wanted. Highly recommend
I was very happy with the size of the blue topaz. I looked at dozens of rings and opted with this one for the gold metal, diamonds and genuine blue topaz. The blue could have been deeper but I didn't expect a super deep sky blue due to the price.
This ring exceeded my expectations. I am very pleased with this purchase and have received many compliments from friends.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image was very close to the color of the ring.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate in sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
I bought this ring for my granddaughter and she was thrilled with it. The ring is sparkly and elegant and the color is beautiful.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The site image did not do the ring justice. It is much prettier.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was right on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was amazing for the price.
Pretty ring, but the gold band is too thin. I was expecting it to be a little bit thicker. Also was expecting the blue color to be darker.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Blue color looks darker in picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Gold band too thin.