I bought this ring as a gift for my niece's 16th birthday. It was absolutely perfect for her! I was looking for a gift that would pay homage to the fact that she is turning in to a beautiful young woman while still being perfectly appropriate for her current age. She is sensitive to most metals and her skin will break out from wearing poor quality jewelry, and this ring did not bother her in the least. After seeing the ring, my sister was shocked to learn how little I spent on it. The size is small enough to be appropriate for a young lady yet still significant enough that I could wear it also, without feeling like I'm wearing children's jewelry. The only reason that I did not give it 5 stars is because the stones are shallow, and my darker skin color showed through the stones, which took away from their beautiful color. However, on here fair skin they look brilliant.This is a ring that she will wear and enjoy for years to come!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring looked almost exactly as pictured. The only difference being that in person the band width appeared larger than I expected, but I believe that is just due to the angle of the picture. It was not a significant difference and did not take away from the beauty of the ring.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect fit.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent.
My parents bought this for me as a birthday gift when I was in high school. I have continued to wear it for the past three years, and I absolutely love it! I have to make sure not to wear it on my left hand, though, because it often gets mistaken for an engagement ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image is true to product
The ring is very pretty. It looks like the picture. Clarity is very nice.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks like picture
- How accurate was the sizing? don't know about the sizing.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The ring is very pretty. Its looks like the picture
My boyfriend bought this as an engagement ring for me, knowing I would want something unique, but that if I didn't like it as an engagement ring I would still wear it. I absolutely love it! I was a bit curious to see if it would be recognized as an engagement ring, but it has yet to disappoint. The pale blue coloring that sets it apart is countered by the rather traditional emerald cut and grouping of the stones. I have received so many compliments on how this ring is "uniquely me" & "so like you to go outside the box". I plan on wearing & enjoying this ring for many years to come.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image provided failed to fully convey the delicate beauty
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful & delicate, but sturdy
I bought this ring for my niece and she LOVES it. The sky blue topaz is a fabulous colour and looks so nice on her delicate hands! The ring is extremely flattering too, and the stones are stunning and shiny! Love the look of the three stones. The diamonds surrounding the stones are very pretty. The size of the band is good!
Very pretty and delicate ring. Difficult to discern from the images, but it is smaller than I envisioned. My daughter loved it as it's beautiful and sparkly with a classic setting, but doesn't resemble an engagement ring. Perfectly priced.
We purchased this ring as a middle school graduation gift for my step daughter. I was SHOCKED at how gorgeous it was when it came in the mail! She LOVES it. For the price, it's beautiful!- it certainly doesn't look inexpensive! I want one for myself! :)
We bought this ring for our daughter's 13th b-day as a keepsake. When it arrived we were very pleased. It's big enough to be noticed but not too big to overpower the finger or get in the way. It is very pretty and a good mid-size ring for her to keep forever and pass down. She was very excited to receive and wears it everyday!