I bought this for my daughters college graduation. I knew I couldn't match this price in the mall. When it arrived earlier than as expected, I couldn't have been more pleased! It was just beautiful. I might even have to get something similar for myself someday!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? This ring is even more beautiful than it looks on the website.
- How accurate was the sizing? I thought it might have to be re-sized, but it doesn't! It fit perfectly.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality!
I purchased this for my 18 year old daughter for her birthday. The ring was pretty but the setting was much smaller than expected and got lost on her long fingers. I ultimately returned the ring and purchased something different.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? no
- How accurate was the sizing? the sizing was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality seemed to be ok
I really love this ring. The topaz is a little bigger than i expected and the diamonds are a little tinier but over all it's a beautiful ring. The main stone is gorgeous. It doesn't look as blue as it does in the picture but in the sunlight it sparkles and has a very nice blue color. I am very happy with this ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? pretty accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I think this is a very nice quality ring.
I bought this ring as my "pregnancy" ring. I knew that my wedding ring would no longer fit (my fingers get swollen when pregnant) and bought this one. I love it! I bought half size bigger and it fit well during pregnancy. And now after giving birth, i still wear it on my middle finger.
I bought this for a birthday gift for my step daughter. It is a beautiful pale blue not that cheap, created looking aqua/turquoise you see a lot in blue topaz rings. Its very dainty and lovely on her small hand. I would recommend this highly