I am very leery of purchasing more expensive jewelry in an online purchase due to the fact that I have not personally reviewed the item and assessed the cut of the stones involved. I was very impressed with the stones and secure mounting of the aquamarine and small diamonds in this ring. Needles to say, I have had it on my finger ever since I opened the box! I highly recommend this ring to other consumers!
I believe this ring was a good value for the price. It was what I expected. I did a lot of shopping around on Overstock before settling on this ring. I was happy not to be disappointed, since there seem to be a lot of mixed reviews about rings on this site. I received exactly what I was expecting and I believe it was a very wise purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring is comparable to the images shown. What is more important is to read the dimensions of the ring in stone if you want to know exactly what you're getting.
- How accurate was the sizing? Ring sizing was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I don't know how to judge jewelry quality but I am pleased with this ring
I received this as an engagement ring from my fiance and am almost as in love with this ring as I am with him! The ring has a dainty and feminine band but looks appropriate even on my somewhat large hand. The stones are sparkly and the color of the aquamarine is beautiful. It changes as the light changes, from pale blue to bright blue. My only "complaint" about this gorgeous ring is that the gold on the bottom of the band scratched fairly easily. Admittedly, I was swimming and may have scraped it on the edge of the pool, but still I was a bit surprised that it scratched so easily. But, for 10k gold, it has a nice luster and has not irritated my very sensitive skin. I would highly recommend this ring to anyone thinking of buying it. A truly lovely ring at a great price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? center stones appear darker, otherwise very accurate depiction
- How accurate was the sizing? ring was a little large and had to return for smaller size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good, setting seems sturdy, stones of good quality, gold scratched rather easily
My wife and I are having our first baby due in 2 weeks. I received this in the mail today (christmas eve) and decided to give it to her as an early "Push" Gift. The center stone to represent our newborn and the outer stones representing the two of us. She loves it! I would definitely recommend this for whatever occasion...Ive always been happy with jewelry ordered on offer up.
My absolute only problem with this ring is that the aquamarine stones are not nearly as blue as they are pictured. They are more of a grey than anything. It is dainty and quite small (about 4mm in width with largest stone) which is exactly what I was looking for. After wearing it daily for over 3 years I still have all the stones. There are some minor scuffs on the bottom but that is bound to happen. I still love it.
My review is as above - pretty but smaller in actuality than in picture than what I expected. Size was too big.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Smaller
- How accurate was the sizing? Too large
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be ok except for size
It was a beautiful ring, but I'll be honest, I had to send it back, it was way too small. And I don't mean the ring size, I mean the stones. I was very disappointed. The diamonds were so tiny, it wouldn't matter if they were diamonds or just little pieces of glass. You could barely see them... And the three Aquamarine stones were also very tiny. It was a beautiful ring, but too tiny... :(
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was still very shiny.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was very different
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality
nice ring. Was too small by about a half size, but will probably give to my granddaughter anyway.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks the same as is in the picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? should have bought a half size larger
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality looks nice
This was a great ring I got from a boyfriend on Christmas time, it's very dainty and beautiful, however after about six months of wearing 24-7, I think the band may have rusted. Every time I would go to the beach (which was often) and swim in the water, underneath the blue stones would turn brown and discolored. This color went away after a few days of being out of the salty water, and would have probably last longer if I took more care with it, but it's not the BEST ring choice for someone who gets their hands in a lot of things.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Aquamarine stones lighter, ring a little smaller than expected
- How accurate was the sizing? good
couldnt be more pleased great product ewith excellent quality will definatley buy from here again
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks great just as advertised... very pleased
- How accurate was the sizing? have to get sized but not because sizing was wrong
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality especially for the price
Ring was smaller than expected (not the size- but the diamonds and aquamarine itself) but it was very pretty. Color was a nice clear, clean blue (actually pretty accurate in the picture) and was quite shiny. Most importantly, my girlfriend absolutely loves it and (supposedly) never takes it off. I am happy with the buy, and it wasn't outrageously priced! I typically hate buying jewelry due to the fact that it is often grossly overpriced because the makers of it know they can cash in on peoples emotions/lack of creativity in buying gifts...but overall I think this is a solid purchase- you wont be disappointed.
I was excited for this ring to arrive and it showed up looking small, dingy and tarnished. There was nothing sparkly or fabulous about it. It looked like something you could have purchased for $10. No exaggeration. Not worth the price. Sending it back.
The ring is beautiful! I absolutely LOVE it! It really is prettier than the pictures show! However, even though I used the size chart, it was still too big for my ring finger. I measured a 6.5 and that's what I ordered, but it slipped right off. That said, I'm looking forward to wearing it every day! (on the wrong finger, though)
I am over the moon with the beauty of this ring. I just received my package this morning, but expect a lot of comments once I get out and show it off! It is truly perfect! Love how delicate it is and how much it shines! It looks bigger in the picture on the website. However, I wear a size 5.5 ring and found the ring perfect for my rather small (but long) fingers. I can't imagine anyone being disappointed with this ring.