i love this ring!! at first i wasn't going to get it because the stone in the picture on the website looked really dark/fake. but i decided to order it and hope for the best. the actual ring stone is a lot lighter than the picture, which was what i was hoping for! i wash my hands a lot for work and this ring is standing up to that nicely. i am very happy with this purchase! and shipping didn't take that long! :)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the stone color on the website is actually darker than the stone on my ring.
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
My boyfriend bought this ring for me for my birthday. I'm not much on diamonds because I think they're too common and I love the color of Aquamarines. This ring is a perfect size...not so big that it looks gawdy and not so small that it looks like a little kids ring. I think the blue shows up beautifully, but depending on the light it may show up a little clearer. My boyfriend is a geologists and thinks that most gems sold as Aquamarine have been tinted to look more blue anyway. I'm very happy with this ring and was glad Overstock had it in a size 4.5 since most of their rings start at size 5 or 6.
The ring is a beautiful light blue, which is exactly what you are looking for in an aquamarine ring. Just a little concerned about the prongs on the top. Like most rings that sit up high, they tend to catch on clothes. Fits great and looks beautiful.
I based this purchase on a previously posted review and am happy with what I received. I intend to give this as a Christmas gift to my teenage daughter and think it will be quite to her liking. I agree with the previous post stating a good quality ring for a younger recipient (high school to early college age)and the price but would look for a different piece for a recipient with a more discriminating taste for jewelry. I would definitely wear it, but I am not one to wear a finer jewelry item. Pretty little ring with a good stone and like the fact that it's gold so can be sized. My rating is actually between good to excellent so 4 1/2 stars
you get what you pay for. This would be perfect for a younger woman was a gift for my 28 yr old daughter, she is a new attorney just does not quite make the cut. I knew from previous reviews that the color of stone was very pale and it is. March stone is just not a great color gemstone So this ring is pale but the stone is a nice size the metal grade nice. I would recommend but for a younger woman great college age, or gift for high school grad a professional woman not so much. My daughter does wear it. Unless your willing to pay big money your just not going to get perfect.
I am happy with my purchase! The price was great and shipping was really quick. No problem with this transaction.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality looks good.
quality product, quality service, and a very good tracking system in place, I was getting worried in case it would not arrive in time for the Birthday present, but I was kept at ease with the accurate tracking
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? identical
- How accurate was the sizing? absolutely perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fantastic sparkling ring, the girlfriend loves it.
I'm calling this ring my "pre-engagement" ring. It looks perfect on my finger with a perfect amount of sparkle. Very very happy!!! My boyfriend did a great job helping pick it out.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It is prettier in person. The aquamarine is lighter, but I prefer it that way.
- How accurate was the sizing? It fit perfect!!!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Has just the right amount of sparkle,,,looks outstanding on my hand
The main stone was loose on arrival, but was easily tightened by the mother-in-law amateur jeweler. Stones appear to be expected quality. Not the deal of the century, not bad if you're willing to put up with the hassles of mail order. I will probably buy from a store next time.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Stone looks bigger in the pic, must be a mini band
- How accurate was the sizing? Size of band was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Aqua was loose on arrival, tightened easily with proper tools
The aquamarine stone is light blue, but pretty. The diamonds are very small. Mostly this area is white gold made to look like diamonds. We bought it for our adult daughter and she loves it and wears it all the time.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Fairly accurate image.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing right on!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.