I received this ring as a present from my husband for our 5th anniversary. I liked it even though the stone was a little big it was pretty. No more than two weeks after I got it it fell apart. I feel it was cheeply made and I was so embarrased to say that I had to return it because it was cheep.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image was close
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. junk
Girlfriend loved this item and it was a great match to the heart shaped amethyst earrings avalable elsewhere on the site (should have been listed as a suggested add on somewhere as they go beautiful together)! Whole buying experience, including the shipping, was awesome... In fact, if I had to pick a single bad point abbout it, it would be the fact that it didn't come with any kind of ring box, just a small Overstock logo'ed pouch; but this is a minor point. I got creative and purchased a small travel jewelry bos to put both items in - which doubled as another gift! I can see purchasing more jewelry from Overstock.com based on the purchase. The ring is gorgeous and I'm sure any woman would be happy to receive it as a gift.
I have been looking for a ring like this for years for my daughter. She had a similar ring and lost it the day my Mother was buried. I wanted this to be very special. The ring was gorgeous except for the color. I am afraid it will fade. I thought it would be a darker stone. But overall, she was happy and so then am I.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? I believe the amethyst was muh much lighter in color. I am afraid of fading with an amethyst.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect fit
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I thought the ring was beautiful except for the light color
This ring was just what I was looking for. The price was right, look is awesome, and my girlfriend loves it. What more could you want? Also was delivered in a very reasonable amount of time!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate photo, the ring was beautiful with a large amethyst in it
- How accurate was the sizing? Haven't gotten it checked to verify but seems to fit good...
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality product
This again was a little present for my wife. She likes little trinkets. She liked this one too.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Fairly Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Right on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent quality....nothing to shout home about. But its durable
My boyfriend gave me this as a promise ring. I think it's gorgeous. However, a big reason why he chose this specifc ring was the depth of the color, and my ring is not anywhere close to the shade of purple in the picture. It's more of a lilac. I do highly recomend this ring though :).
I ordered this Amethyst ring for my wife for Valentine's day--actually, my teen son located it on the Website and we BOTH gave it to my wife ( a team effort!). It is actually as pictured and is of good quality. The workmanship is excellent and my wife couldn't be happier with it, as it is her birthstone and favorite color. It arrived in plenty of time and everyone was pleasantly surprised! Thank You!
I bought this ring for my 17 year old niece I thought it was appropriate for her age. When it came in I thought wow this is gorgeous, I could and would wear it my self. I sent it off to her for her birthday and she absolutely loves it, so does my sister (her mom) she want's one for her self. Would recommend it for anyone, any age. Beautiful ring.
My fiance gave me this as an engagement ring. I lost it like 3 days later and ended up buying the same ring all over again because I loved it that much! It's very simple which is what I like about it so much and of course it has my favorite stone in it too! It's a great ring!