I got this ring as an Christmas present. (couldnt wait 24hours to open and see it) I really do like this ring it was my first choice when i began looking. I do have a tiny issue with the fact that the white gold didnt match my current wedding set which is also white gold. I dont kno if over time the two will blend together (my wedding set is 7.5 years old) But overall I am very happy with my decision. The ring sparkles so very much, and there's diamonds for days!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? I dont feel that the actual ring looked like the picture given. It wasnt misleading but the diamonds in the picture seem bigger than the actual diamonds in the ring itself. I think I just had too high expectations.
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I think the quality of the ring supersedes my expectations!
I was very disappointed in the product. While I didn't expect a large ring I did expect it to be sparkley andfor the stones to be relatively uniform in color and clarity. They weren't.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? not even close
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the stones didn't appear to be the quality listed in the description
This ring is beautiful and a great deal! I found similar rings on other sites for twice the price - so this one was totally worth it. I have received a lot of compliments on it.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
i just got this ring for my upcoming wedding. i love it. they didn't have my size because i wear a 4 but i got it sized and it is perfect. it is very smooth and the diamonds are not bulky between my fingers. i seen this same ring at xxxxx just 14k white gold. but their ring was 1600.00 so we saved $xxx.00 and this ring actually had a better diamond color based off the letters. great deal, great ring.
This is a beautiful ring. I purchased two, one for myself and one for my girlfriend and surprised her with an engagement. She loves the ring and so do I. It's simple yet classy and elegant. It sparkles beautifully. Totally worth the price and I'm very happy with it. The sizes run a bit big though, I ordered sizes 8 but should have gotten a size 7 for myself. But it can always be resized at the local jeweler.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks much nicer on your hand
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizes run big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
THIS IS MY WEDDING BAND I HOPE PICK IT OUT AND I AM VERY VERY HAPPY WITH THIS RING. I HAVE RECEIVED MANY COMPLIMENTS. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS RING.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. EXCELLENT
Got this from my fiancee on Valentines Day 2012 and I couldnt believe how beautiful this ring was in person. Its everthing I imagined for a engagement ring. I get many compliments and its hard to stop starring at it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image does not do justice
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very sturdy, not to heavy, band is thick and comfortable
I bought myself this ring for my 17th year wedding anniversay. I absolutely love it! Loved it so much that I bought my Mom one for her Bday/Christmas present :) If you are considering this ring- BUY IT!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
I bought this ring to replace my ring that I lost. My previous ring was the same price with larger diamonds but same total carat weight. That last ring had sentimental value so I was really sad to have lost it, so I wanted to buy one that was similar. This ring is GORGEOUS. It is slightly over my initial budget, but so worthwhile. The diamonds sparkle beautifully and none of the prongs that hold each individual diamond snag or get caught on anything. I like that the band is solid all around when you wear it. I'm very impressed and satisfied with this purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. beautiful sparkle and gorgeous
We are in the process of planning our wedding. I went online to look at wedding bands, and saw this ring. I loved ti! When the ring came I was very happy to see that the quality was great! It's very elegant, and sparkles wonderfuly. If you are looking for something simple but beautiful this is the ring!
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? very well
I was so excited when the package arrived and couldn't wait to open it however I was immediately disappointed. Extremely dull and very small! Looked WAY bigger and better in the picture and I'm not picky at all nor did I expect it to be huge. I kept it for a few days thinking it would grow on me but never did. I couldn't imagine keeping something that cost so much that I wasn't in anyway satisfied with so I returned it and ordered a different one.
Unfortunately we were disappointed with the ring. (Combined two orders in one and both are going back.) It is pretty but the quality doesn't compare to my other jewelry in weight or appearance. (This is a light ring.) The pave front covered most of my finger in front but didn't surround enough around the finger. I wear a 7.5. There is an inscribed CN inside the ring, based upon research this may indicate made in China. I purchased it as a Black Friday deal but it looks like I'm going to have to hold off for something of more substance and probably price. Love Overstock but this is a return for me.