I searched other sites before my purchase to compare, cost, value, product etc. and overstock was the best. Delivery was on time. I'd buy again.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? more photos the better (idea) show some images with a ruler!
- How accurate was the sizing? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. for the cost, it was what I expected
I received this bracelet (after a team search) as a gift from my husband. It is lovely. It's slender and simple looking with plenty of shine and sparkle. The diamonds are nicely prong set, with a total of 34 of them to make the 1 carat total. It's perfect for every day, not too much jewelry. I wear it alone or with narrow gold link bracelets and also with sterling. I'm very happy with the choice. If there are any drawback, it's that it came in only one length, and just fits. Also, the lock on the clasp needed to be made tighter (to hear it snap closed). It had come off twice, and good thing I was at home and could find it. A trip to my jeweler to sqeeze the lock tighter fixed the problem.
I would stay away from this product not worth the money. Especially when compared to stores at the local mall. Fortunately I purchased this from Overstock and they refunded my money with no questions asked.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not to scale at all
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It broke while my girlfriend was washing her hands. The clasp had a diamond stud placed on top of it so it would catch on everything
Poor quality The diamonds were very dull and very small. Did not seem to be a 1 ct bracelet. I did not take it and have it verified but I have seen plenty of 1 ct tennis bracelets and I am almost 100% sure this was not 1 ct.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? poor
- How accurate was the sizing? poor- diamond size was not 1 ct as advertised.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
This is a petite and delicate looking bracelet, much as expected. It would have rated a 5 star, except the clasp was very difficult to release. It was easy to connect it, but did not want to permit me to un-hook it. Eventually, I guess after trial and error, I was able to take it off. After several applications, it is not a problem now. The safety latch works well, so I do not fear losing it.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? very nice