This ring is amazing. I had an issue with the first one and I exchanged it. They were very helpful at O.co. The exchange came and it was perfect- so perfect that I ordered a black diamond 1/4ct band to go with it. I had the two soltered together and it is a great 1.25 ct wedding ring. My husband also has a black diamond weding band from O.co I think the band and this ring should just be sold as one. The diamonds were slightly Milky (the white ones) but I took it in to get professionally cleaned. They made the white diamonds so clear and beautiful. I have no regrets- I dont see how anyone would give this less than 5stars.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? A+
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. VERY glitzy considering the clarity/color score.
This is so gorgeous & flashy. Can't beat that price, too. Everyone's will be a bit different but my white diamonds are very white. I think the black is more of a smokey gray, though. Still, quite gorgeous.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Better than expected for the price!!
- How accurate was the sizing? A bit small, I think. They're easy to re-size.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Incredible!!
The side diamonds are milky and chalky looking. Waste of time, I returned it the same day I got it. Very disappointed in the quality.
- Did the image onsite match the product? NO
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Very Very Poor
I am so happy with this!!! It was my first purchase on this website and I was thrilled. The black diamond is stunning and i love the little white diamonds on the band. It is a very nice look and I feel very elegant wearing it. I get compliments a lot and it's because the black diamond really stands out. Great price for the value of the product! Would definitely recommend it.
I got this ring as an engagement ring but I WOULD NOT recommend it to ANYONE! The ring itself is pretty and I like it but the white diamonds are very very milky to say the least. I have questioned if it's even real but have not taken it to a jeweler yet. I'm looking at replacing the white diamonds in it at a jewelry store at the very least.