We are more rich in love than actual dollars in our house, so my (now) husband chose this sweet, simple ring as my wedding ring. I love it. The top is very understated, white the intricately-designed sides with the small pink stones make it different and special. Very vintage-looking, which is my style.
I bought this ring for my granddaughter for her graduation from high school.. it was even too small for that occassion IMO. I liked the idea of the pink sapphire on the side and if the diamond chips on the side hadn't been taken into the 1/6th TDW it might have been fine. Usually "chips" are not included as anything but "chips" and not in the TDW. So the middle stone is not 1/6ct TDW IMO. Keep look'n - this is going back!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image was enhanced and does not represent the real piece.
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. a bit thin but then gold today is very expensive - so this should be expected.
The ring is really pretty Its small but has very intricate detail.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? yes
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality.
I couldn't believe the quality for the price! I have a Tacori, and this little ring had the same detail and attention to style. Could not have been happier, and my future daughter in law LOVES it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the actual ring is even prettier
- How accurate was the sizing? standard
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very pleased