I bought two of these bands back in 2010 because I wanted some inexpensive and modest bling. I am obsessed with diamonds, especially rings, so I was very critical of them when they arrived. They were perfect. After wearing them daily for 2 years, I finally sent them off to my appraiser. I was shocked at what I received. Collectively they are worth over $2,000. Needless to say, this is an excellent purchase and a wise investment. They sparkle, are durable, and look great solo as well as next to other large or small rings. TOTALLY worth the purchase!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The rings are identical to what was shown online
- How accurate was the sizing? They are accurately sized
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. They exceeded my expectation, especially when I received them back from the appraisers!
I was very skeptical about ordering a wedding band online without being able to try it on, and also about it being from Overstock, but honestly, it's perfect. Yes, it's small, but I don't think it's any smaller than what's shown. I wanted something dainty to go with my engagement ring, and this fits and looks gorgeous. I ordered it Friday and received it Monday; I could not have been more pleased with the time! It really is beautiful. If you're looking for something small, but still nice, this is really a nice ring.
What I was looking for to go with my engagement ring! Simple, thin and easy to match. I do think the diamonds are somewhat cloudy but they are very small so it is easy to overlook. I plan to buy another to wear above and below my engagement ring
The width of the band is smaller than I anticipated but is very beautiful. It is a great accent ring with an engagement ring. I recommend buying this wedding band.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks the same
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate Sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality seems very good.
I wanted a super thin band to wear along side my wedding set. After obsessing over the width of this ring, I went ahead and ordered it. It's perfect, would say it is 1MM thick. Perfect to go along side another ring, would look great with 2 of them as well. Probably a bit too dainty on its own. Great quality and price
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate, but ring is thinner
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great!
This ring came exactly as described and is beautiful. I purchased it was a wedding band to compliment an everyday engagement ring I wear. My original set it very fragile so this was an economic alternative to replacing the set. I actually love this ring so much that I don't feel it's a downgrade. I feel just as proud to wear it as I do my 1 original carat eternity band. This band is about 2mm thick and the stones are bright and clear, even under indoor lighting. You can definitely see the stones individually, they do not look like chips. They are set low enough into the ring that I don't anticipate any stones falling out. The rose colored metal perfectly matches the metal on the engagement ring I purchased from a popular jewelry store. I have a very active job where I use my hands a lot in and out of water, and there has been no damage to the stones or metal so far (I have been wearing it for about a week). It sparkles a great deal and is not too small. It compliments my three stone engagement ring so well that I am considering purchasing a second band to go on the other side. It looks precious even alone. I highly recommend this ring as a sweet sentimental gift or a wedding band.
Very good quality for what you pay. The diamonds are small but that's the beauty of the ring. They have just enough sparkle and the color and clarity are honestly better than expected for a band under ***. The only dissapointing thing is the thickness of the band in the back- it's very thin. Took me a while to get used to and comfortable- was afraid that any impact could break it. Over that now. If you're looking for just an accent/ thin band i highly recommend.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Comparable- but you can't see the entire band the back of which is very thin
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good for what you pay.
Very pretty. Vey dainty. Love it!! Everybody needs a litte bling and this is perfect.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect bling for a pinky ring!
I WAS A LITTLE SCEPTICAL AS TO WHAT THIS RING WOULD LOOK LIKE, AS I HAD NEVER ORDERED JEWELRY ONLINE BEFORE. MY GRANDAUGHTER HAD PICKED OUT THIS RING AS A GRADUATION PRESENT AND SHE WANTED IT IN WHITE GOLD. WHEN I OPENED THE BOX, THE RING WAS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. THE SPARKLE OF THE DIAMONDS WAS JUST BEAUTIFUL. SHE WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE RING, AS WAS I.
All I wanted was a tiny anniversary ring and this fit the request. Have worn it for two months with no problems. Seems pretty sturdy for being so thin. Looks just like the picture. A sweet little ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as pictured
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs a little big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. All the diamonds matched and are sparkly
Bought this to wear with my engagement ring. We aren't getting married until May so I haven't worn it so I can't speak of it's quality. I can tell you it is very pretty and it sparkles a lot. There don't seem to be any dark spots in the diamonds. It is a thin band that goes well with my small hands. Very excited to be able to wear this every day!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Spot on
- How accurate was the sizing? Spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good so far
I originally bought a ring similar to this from *** but it was twice as much. I was given this ring as a wedding band and it compliments my engagement ring well! The diamonds are a bit cloudy but the ring still sparkles especially in the sunlight!! I love how its not too thick and over powers the look of my engagement ring. I plan on buying another ring for the other side of my engagement ring to complete the look. He best thing about this ring is that I can also upgrade my engagement ring and still use this ring as the wedding band and it will still compliment it just the same. Very lovely ring for the price!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The same
- How accurate was the sizing? Pretty accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Diamonds are a bit cloudy but still very beautiful ring.
I love this ring! My fiance and I picked it out as my wedding band and it is exactly what we were looking for. The image was identical to how the ring looks and it is very pretty. I am very happy!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image was identical
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was great had my jeweler look at it and she verified it was exactly as it stated and all the prongs appeared secure
I got this for my gf for Valentine's Day and she is absolutely in love with it. I was a bit concerned about the quality of the diamonds but the are truly beautiful for the price!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is high quality and diamonds were better than expected
I bought this ring to go with my engagement ring and it suites it well! I couldn't beat the price either!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good comparison
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality for such a great price!
I've been searching for the right size diamond bands to go with my wedding ring for a few years now and these were a perfect match. I've had bands before from another jewelry store, but they lost diamonds along the side of the bands because of my size being so small. It makes the prongs on the outside diamonds very delicate and you risk losing a diamond here and there. Well I don't want to walk around with a band that has lost a diamond so I sent those back as opposed to repairing them and then searched for a few more months until I found these rings and they are perfect.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image on the site was a perfect match for the product that I received.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect and I'm a small size 5 ring band
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far these rings have been perfect. The quality is amazing for the p[rice and the diamonds are really brilliant.
I ordered this wedding ring to go with my halo emerald cut engagement ring. My ring has a split shank of micro diamonds (two rows of 9 on each side). I wanted something small, thin, and dainty to match. I knew it wouldn't be flush, which is what I wanted. I wanted micro small diamonds on a micro small band. This band is 1/2 a millimeter too big (width wise), which I can overlook. However, the diamonds are cheap ! (what did I expect for such a low price!) There was minimal sparkle. Half the diamonds were milky and cloudy, the other half looked like they had been soaked in coffee. Maybe I got a bad ring in comparison to the reviews. However, not what I wanted. I'm returning it immediately and buying a necklace instead. :)