Overall My wife loves the set. it is really bright in the light and is great quality. she Loves the set and i am very satisfied with the shipping speed and the amazing quality. I would recommend this for any couple.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it was what i thought.
- How accurate was the sizing? on target
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so far so good. all the stones are still in and it doesnt get dirty really fast
Purchased this set as a replacement wedding set b/c my wife's original one wasn't able to be worn anymore, The actual size of the diamond seemed smaller than the one on-line but we are pleased with it overall. Thank-you.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The diamond seemed a little larger on-line,but I am very pleased w/the ring overall.
- How accurate was the sizing? average
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
The rings are very dainty, as would be expected from the total weight. It sparkles wonderfully and is very tiny and elegant. After having a very large 1 1/2 carat princess solitaire, it is a little shocking to have this set on my finger, but not necessarily in a bad way at all! As previously said, it is dainty and very pretty. I am extremely happy with what I received! It really is just simply lovely...
I ordered this ring a few months ago. & I am in LOVE with it! My fiance proposed to me a while ago. & we were saving up for a ring/bridal set. & I found this one & fell in love with it. It was the perfect size for me because I have small hands/fingers. The color & clarity of the main diamond is amazing. The small accent diamonds are not too over bearing or anything. At first I was afraid that the stones would be too small to my liking but, it is absolutely perfect. We are getting married this year in September & I cannot wait to be able to wear the wedding band with it. I would definitely recommend this to a friend. It was definitely worth the purchase!! (:
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes.
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes.
- How is the quality of the product? Amazing.
This picture does not do the item justice the item is flawless and it is a high quality item the sizing was perfect and the gold was flawless.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The Picture does not do this item Justice
- How accurate was the sizing? The size was very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. outstanding
The service is great, not only was the ring worth the money and not only was I able to keep track of where my order was during the shipping process online but it was also delivered very quickly! I will definately be coming back to Overstock.com in the future.
I got this ring set in 2013 on Black Friday. With all the discounts, I paid just under *** and thought I got a great deal. It was a bit smaller than I expected, but it still looked great and I got a lot of compliments on it. I wore the engagement for about a year and a half until we finally got married. By that time the bottom of the band was turning yellow and it had become mishappen from wear, probably because the band is so thin but it wasn't a big deal to me. The problem now is, since the band is thin and it's more oblong than round, it's developed a large crack that almost goes through the entire band. If I try to reshape the ring to be round, it is going to crack completely. The only thing I can do now is take the engagement ring to a jeweler and see if they can reshape it and fix the crack, or buy a new set. Since this has already happened and the set is less than two years old, I'm more enclined to buy a new set because I have a feeling it's going to keep happening. So if you're on a budget, I would maybe recommend this set as a starter set until you can afford something a little more substantial. Just don't expect it to survive for the long haul.
I really like this ring for MY purpose. It's not an engagement ring but it helps me feel "normal." The diamonds are small so I wouldn't recommend it as a typical engagement ring. But if you're single and want to feel like the average person, this is a great buy.
I've never bought jewelry in my life and as I am planning to to get engaged I took a lot of time looking. This ring is beautiful and though it is small, it is a higher quality rock than most other diamonds at this price range. The fact that it is dainty is actually a plus to me because my girlfriend prefers something modest yet with a beautiful design. This ring is a winner, but especially if dainty is your goal. If it's not, then you should look elsewhere.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image, though accurate, does a poor job of preparing you for how small the stones and design are. It's as though they choose the smallest size ring to make the design look bigger by comparison.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Flawless
My fiance and I are engaged to be married and we were wedding ring shopping. Would have never guessed to look here but I am so glad we ended up here. We are on a budget and this ring is absolutely beautiful. It shines and sparkles in the light. It is small and petite just like I like. I would recommend this ring to anyone who has small hands, loves square diamonds, and is on a budget. This ring looks like something that would cost $1000 or more. Absolutely beautiful!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect. It was beautiful on the computer screen and is much more beautiful in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? It was square on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I just received the product yesterday and everything seems to be great!
This is a very pretty ring...it is very delicate and lovely! Nice sparkle to it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems very well made.
To me this ring set looks like it would have cost over one thousand dollars and I paid a little over three hundred. The quality is beautiful and it is a perfect ring for women with small hands. My fiance loves the ring and she is constantly getting compliments about it. If you are on a tight budget, like I am, and you are looking to pop the question to your girl, I recommend this ring. Now, please keep in mind that the center stone is not big, but it is a nice diamond in this price range and it dances and sparkles when light hits it like a diamond costing thousands more! The small stones set in the band really help accent the center stone and the band design is absolutley beautiful! If your girl is the type that does not want a huge "rock" of a diamond ring on her finger then i recommend you to buy this ring. She will love you for it. A classy engagement ring / wedding band set indeed.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? almost exactly
- How accurate was the sizing? great!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality & well made ring, amazing price and the ring looks like it costs much more..
I got this as my engagement ring and I absolutely love it, it's gorgeous! It's very dainty, delicate, and feminine. It's also very shiny and sparkly, I can't stop looking at it. It may be on the small size for someone looking for a big showy ring but I think it's perfect. It's very elegant and pretty.
Very misleading advertisement. Not what was advertised. Much smaller than what the picture and diagrams. Very disappointed with the product even do my fiance loved her ring set.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Misleading!!!! Nothing like the product i received. Much smaller.
- How accurate was the sizing? None at all. Much larger for my fiance.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not pleased at all.
The ring is alot smaller then it looked on the website. It's thinner and the diamonds are smaller. But, I do like it overall. I have slim fingers. So I do like how it's delicate, slender, and feminie looking.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image on the site made the ring appear alot larger then it was.
- How accurate was the sizing? The size was a little bigger then I exected. Because I normally wear a 5.5 unless maybe my finger has gotten smaller.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It appears to be pretty good quality.
I bought this for my fiance and she loves it. It is delicate looking and looks fantastic on her finger. I'm not sure how it would look on a average to larger woman but on a smaller woman you can't go wrong. She has had it for a couple months now and still gushes over it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
this ring looks better in picture in person is so thin and diamonds too small looks beautiful but if you have a big fingers I don't recomended I haveI small fingers and I can barely notice I have it on :(
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks thin in person
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good