Just got it tested & acid turns it green! meaning it's not solid gold it's plated or something! So it's not really real!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks the same
- How accurate was the sizing? a little to big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
This ring is beautiful and well-crafted. The diamonds sparkle and the settings are secure. I love the look from both the top and the side -- very delicate and classy. I'm pleased to have this as my wedding ring ...Simple and beautiful.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? This ring is exactly as depicted in the photograph.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing is very accurate. I think it is a half-size larger than I needed, but the proper size was not available. I may have it resized if it still feels too large after the summer (hot) months.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I am pleased with the quality of this ring.
I loved the idea of the xoxoxo pattern for a wedding band since we are always writing xoxox on cards, IMs, txts, etc... but it didn't really match my engagement ring... These diamonds weren't as good quality.. So I am keeping it for my right hand.. It's ok. It's a little sparkly and it is very thin. I went by the pictures, but it is 1.75 mm, which is smaller than the smallest wedding bands. So i wear it because it has meaning to me, I wish the diamonds sparkled more and the xoxox pattern was more prominent. The ring is ok, I like it.... I probably would not have bought it if I saw it in the store... But I haven't seen any other rings like it so I am keeping it, I love the xoxox idea.
I had been searching for a diamond band to stack with and freshen up another diamond band, this ring lives up to its purpose. So happy I found this ring! The diamonds have sparkle and are in a secure setting, but the design is danty and may lose its presence for ladies with larger fingers.