Well- I actually got the wrong ring when I attempted to exchange it for a smaller size and I got this one. It worked out and actually ended up being an easy fix. I decided to keep this rig because the design is unique and pretty- it is also comfortable. As a nurse- I always look for rings that don't have sharp edges and ensure their comfort. My pet peeve is having a ring that has sharp edges and leaves indentations into my fingers. This is good quality. I got in-store credit for the difference of my original order. It was an easy fix- always a pleasure to order from overstock. Thanks.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the ring looks exactly as the picture shown
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
This ring was very unimpressive in person. Did nothing for me. It looked much bolder online but the stones were very tiny in person.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very different.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate. Fit was perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wasn't as bold as it appeared online.
I ordered this ring to wear as a widow's ring. I couldn't find one on memorial sites that I liked and this one is perfect. It is smaller than it appears in the picture but that is OK for me. I wear it on my little finger. Even tho it is small and delicate it gets noticed. I love the way the 2 colors of diamonds are intertwined with each other. The black diamonds are showier being next to the white diamonds. I don't think black diamonds by themselves show off as well. Being white gold I know it will last forever and not tarnish. I am very pleased with this ring and very glad that I bought it.