I bought this ring as a replacement wedding band. I wanted something simple, pretty, and reasonably priced. This is just what I wanted, and the ring was as I expected it to be. Just a little sparkle. I agree with the person who said don't get this ring for the diamonds. They're really little, almost unnoticeable. I love this ring for everyday wear. It's very comfortable, and doesn't get in the way.
I was looking for a wedding band that was simple yet unique. I looked at many rings and kept coming back to this one. Other reviewers helped me decide to order it because some of them had larger hands/fingers like me and also liked the vintage look of this ring. When the ring came, I was not disappointed. Another reviewer or two had said that the diamonds were tiny and that is true, they are basically chips but I didn't care about that. They do add some sparkle, which is nice but it's the over all design of the ring that attracted me and makes me happy to wear it. I've only been wearing it a few weeks and have gotten compliments on it but the most important thing is that every time I look at it, I still love it. I was concerned it would be too narrow for me and I would like it if it were a bit wider. Plus, I like the two band look so I've considered getting a plain band to go with it or two plain bands to book end it but the way this band is domed makes finding a ring that works with it more of a challenge. I've almost decided against putting anything with it. I can't really comment on the quality since I haven't had it long but it looks sturdy and well made. I'm very happy with my purchase! If someone wanted to pair it with a solitaire engagement ring, it would probably look very pretty especially if the setting of the solitaire had an art deco or vintage look.
Excellent product and great service from overstock.com
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Ring Looked better in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Pinpoint accuracy on sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High Quality. The dimonds and gold seem as described
Ring is beautiful. Better in person than in the picture. Diamonds are small, but I knew that when purchasing, Many compliments on the ring. Purchased as a replacement wedding band. Fancier than the plain band I had. Design stays on the top of the hand and rarely slides under. Ring is comfortable to wear and has a nice shine and sparkle. My fingers are short and it still looks beautiful on my hand.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Product is nicer looking than the photo
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was accurate (size 7)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Product was of good quality
The diamonds on this ring are very small. Don't buy it for the diamonds. They do add sparkle which is exactly what I was looking for. This is a comfortable band to wear every day.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? True to life
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fine quality
I am very happy with this beautiful wedding band! I received many complements on its vintage look. It complements my engagement ring beautifully. I would highly reccomend this ring and site to all my friends and family :)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very precise even better in person!
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect fit
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
We ordered this as a wedding ring. I wanted something sparkly and antique looking and not too large that would combine the look of a wedding ring, an engagement ring and an eternity ring all in one. It was perfect. I really love it. I have large hands and this ring suits me. If i had small delicate fingers i'm not sure how it would look. One thing to note- If you're ordering this for a gift, beware the box/packaging is cheap and tacky.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks the same as pictured
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. pretty, sparkly ring. just what i wanted
i love the vintage design of this ring, although the diamonds are too small to notice.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the diamonds in the pictures look bigger than real life
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
Beautiful ring lots of sparkle, even prettier than the picture. I wear it next to a vintage diamond and Alexandrite looks great together I could not be happier with my purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellant
Beautiful band. Design is visible front the top and sides. Diamonds are small but the pattern is intricate enough that they aren't really needed for more then a little sparkle. It is only a 10 karat ring and has yellowed slightly in comparison to my 14 K engagement ring. I have only been wearing it for 8 months. I will look into getting it re-dipped in a couple more months.