First, I bought this ring when it was on sale. I took the ring to a jeweler. He said the center stone is H in color and I1 in clarity (not I2 or I3 as described). He said that I have a very nice ring and got it at an excellent price. Also, the two tone makes the ring.
The ring is beautiful. I bought it for myself and I think I made an awesome choice
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly the same but daintier
- How accurate was the sizing? right on the money
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. beautiful a+++++++++++++++
My fiance' proposed to me with this ring and i simply love it. We decided on two tone because my mum gave us her old wedding band which is gold and we wanted the engagment ring to match it but also stand out from it. It's a very simple ring, which is what i wanted. i didn't want anything extravagant. It's a small diamond, but it is perfect for me. it doesn't catch on anything either and i get a lot of compliments on it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It is a little small, the picture does make it seem a bit bigger then it really is. the band is small.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It was really good quality, the diamond is very clear and sparkly and the two-tone gold is brilliant