I love this necklace, it is so pretty! It's a little smaller than I thought, but I actually like it better that way. Very typical of morganite, its a pale peachy pink color, very sparkly. Check out how expensive morganite is on other sites, this is a beautiful necklace at a very reasonable price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very close
- How accurate was the sizing? Slightly smaller than photo appears
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice
Wanting to complete a modest morganite collection, I went to Overstock and found just the right pendant. Not over the top but showy as I wished. Very happy with the price(and I did alot of compairing) and the product.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very much so
- How accurate was the sizing? Very Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I am very pleased with the quality
Quite admittedly, I expected to receive some inferior quality rose gold morganite/diamond pendant considering the SUPER LOW PRICE. I've seen other stores' pricing on rose gold morganite/diamond jewelry. Zales, for example, has the exact same pendant in the price range of $350-450. So I thought since this product is so cheap, it won't probably be as pretty and as high quality as the jewelry I've seen at other stores. But since I love rose gold and wanted to own a morganite pendant without spending a "fortune", I gave it a shot at Overstock.com. And I was very pleasantly surprised, for this pendant looks no different than the exact same beautiful pendant I've seen at Zales, for less than HALF the Zales price. Some ladies may consider it too small, especially if they like bold jewelry pieces. To me, this pendant is a perfect size: not too small and not too large, certainlt not too "overpowering". Looks very exquisite, very shimmery, and incredibly feminine and elegant. Incredible detail. I absolutely love it and will now shop for a pair of earrings to compliment my new beautiful pendant. Highly recommended.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? More beautiful in real life
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
My wife loves this necklace. She hasn't taken it off since I surprised her with it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks like I expected it to.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High Quality
it's o.k. Believe the other reviewers when they say its small. Take your zoom function on your computer and zoom down to atleast 50percent or custom down even further, and that is the size of it. The morganite and diamond part is about the size of my pinky nail and I have small hands. Does it shine? Yes, very much, but you can get cheap jewelry that shines and glitters. I am on the fence, I may return this. I just got it today so I will have to think about it. I can see how the one reviewer called it a child's necklace. The morganite part is kind of flat as well, I thought it would come out more. Its the kind of necklace, you wouldn't have purchased in the store because its to small, but you might like it if you ordered it online and now have to keep it.
This necklace is very pretty and I am so pleased with the purchase! The stone sparkles and is a lovely shade of blush pink almost peachy in color; it is complimented by the pink gold setting. The reviews were very helpful and I was confident the necklace would be nice - I plan to wear it often. I am a regular customer of Overstock and this is an excellent buy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? This pendant is even prettier than the image.
- How accurate was the sizing? Size was exactly what I expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality
A very beautiful necklace that has enough sparkle to make this a good purchase. Good quality. Can wear it everyday. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because it's a little smaller than I'm used to. It's a keeper!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks like the picture but even better because it has a nice sparkle.
- How accurate was the sizing? The size is a little small than what I'm used to but will work for every day wear.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality.
I love it, it matches a beautiful pink dress that I have.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? image was exact
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality but needs cleansing as the stone dims in shininess
The chain is very thin and cheap. It was delivered with a big knot in the chain. The stone is much smaller than the picture. I untied the knot, which took 15 min, and put the necklace on. Within 30 minutes the chain broke. I thought the pendent was lost. It fell to the floor after I adjusted my blouse. If I had been outside, more than likely it would have been lost. I had it 30 min. Won't do that again. I'm sending it back tomorrow.
The morganite is a very good color. The stone is small, but appears larger by the setting. The mount is quite nice. The chain is thin, as always seems to be the case when buying jewelry anywhere. The rose gold is the perfect color setting. The primary reason for the 4 instead of 5 is the chain.
The Morganite stone is that beautiful blend of peachy pink that shows up well on my golden-ish complexion. The pink gold is an eye popping pink that is easily distinguishable from yellow gold and the accent diamonds I received are clear, I don't have a cloudy one at all. This is a stunning necklace and it shimmers and shines so brightly. I do love it but the chain is way too short unless you're very petite and I do mean VERY petite. I am going to attempt to find a longer chain that matches the color or have a jeweler add some links to mine. Other than the length of the chain, I'm happy with my purchase. Another item of note is that the chain is very delicate and tangles easily I spent about five minutes unraveling it.