Do not hesitate for one second to buy this beautiful ring as the morganite is the pink color that we are all desiring and is hard to find. The checkerboard cut really adds to the beauty of this stone. The diamonds are small but boy do they sparkle! I am head over heels in love with this ring. It could pass for a pink diamond it is that pretty!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? spot on
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The morganite is a pinkish color and could very easily pass for a pink diamond. I had orignally placed an order for a morganite at another website but immediately cancelled the order it when I saw this beauty on Overstock. The stone is top quality and the diamonds twinkle and sparkle like stars in the night sky
Wow! This ring is beautiful on line but can't compare to its in person beauty. The peach-pink morganite stone is stunning, brilliant and shiny, the cushion cut enhances the superior clarity of the stone. I bought this to wear on my right hand and despite the rather large center stone it isn't overpowering but quite dainty and perfect for everyday wear as well as special occasions. If you're not familiar with morganite look it up. I did a little research before I bought and found out about the history, qualities, and value. Interesting reading. I would recommend this ring highly to anyone who wants a classy not too gaudy beautiful ring.
My husband bought me this ring as a gift and I absolutely love it! I get so many compliments on it. It's not bulky as it may seem on the picture but is quite dainty and feminine. He even got a diamond band to match that compliments it very well!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
The stone is a beautiful Pink not to small to be ignored or too Large to be vulgar but a perfect size with the surrounding diamonds as a contrast between to colors. There is no discoloration in the diamonds, there all clear and sparkling. It is a True pleasure to wear this ring with my friends.
I would not reccomend this. The morganite was just blah. The Diamonds did not shine at all they were so milky I just was so dissapointed for the price. I am returing it for sure. I was so excited when it came I knew right away I was sending it back. I purchased another morganite ring and it doesn't even compare. Poor quality ring not worth the price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was stunning the picture. When recieved it barley even shined.
- How accurate was the sizing? Fairly accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Terrible. The diamonds are milky and horrible. The morganite was dull and the rose gold made it all blend together
While the picture is nice, the actual product was less than impressive. Perhaps my hopes were set too high, but the item looked cheaper than the pics. The diamonds were somewhat milky, not all, but most, and the overall cut of the morganite was as one review claimed much like a soccer ball. It will work well for many that are happy to get their hands on a morganite ring as a cocktail ring, but for an engagement ring that has to be view constantly, it would bother me.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image was pretty close, but I have to agree with another review that this is a soccer ball type cut. The diamonds are somewhat milky as well.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wasn't so impressed with the actual item in person. The diamonds are somewhat milky as well.
...I don't know if it's worth the money. The ring's design is beautiful, delicate and feminine without being fussy. But while the little diamonds do deliver some sparkle they are basically milky, which I find a bit annoying. Rose gold with the morganite is a lovely combo. The morganite itself is faceted like a soccer ball on top. Lots of semi precious stones are cut this way so if you don't mind it you are fine, but I'm returning it as it's just not for me.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate aside from the faceting on the center stone not showing on image
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
Just got it for mothers day... I picked it and it is beautiful. The size is slightly big and i had my finger sized the day I bought it but size 6 spins on my finger. The rose gold is slightly "golder" than pink but over all it is a beautiful ring, very sparkly and very fancy without being gaudy! Diamonds ar sparkly and center stone is a nice peachy color. Very happy! The picture is pretty accurate for the ring I recieved!
I was really nervous ordering a ring online, and just going by the photos and the reviews that were written by others. Some of the reviews were on the negative side, so instead of being super excited in receiving this ring, I was almost dreading it. I'm happy to report that all of the reviews that were negative were totally wrong. This ring is BEAUTiFUL!!! The color of the Morganite is a stunning Peachy-Pink color which blends wonderfully with the Rose colored gold; it's not over powering, nor under powering. The diamond are soon sparkly, and clear. They are not milky at all. I got this ring as a promise ring from my husband to be, and could not be happier with this ring. It's a show stopper, and I would recommend buying it to anyone. I bought the 2 year Platinum Protection for this purchase as well, for "just in case", but I doubt I will really need it. The craftsmanship is outstanding!