My wife saw this ring on Overstock and really wanted it for her Birthday... I was concerned about buying a ring on-line.. But was pleased that it was just exactly as pictured. She loves the ring and is delighted with the pink gold (matches her wedding rings). She wears it every day. She mentioned that the diamond is bigger than she expected... (Not that she is complaining) ... :-)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High
The ring is beautiful. I received it as a Christmas gift. Agree with another reviewer that the diamond is as advertised, but I love the ring. It also looks good paired with other rings and other metals if you want to make more of a statement with it. (I wore it with a yellow gold diamond solitaire, yellow "gold" flower ring from jewelmint)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Very Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Love it!!
This is a unique and beautiful setting for a ring. The flower design stands up but it does not catch on anything.The diamond IS as described so I cannot fault Overstock. I was just hoping that the diamond would have more clarity but it is the worst clarity I've seen. It DOES sparkle however and the cut of the diamond is very nice. I decided to keep the ring (a gift to myself) since the setting is so beautiful and different. I would recommend it as long as everyone is aware of the clarity on the diamond. If you are not particularly choosy, then the cut of the diamond might just outweigh the clarity for you as it did for me. I think it will make a perfect right hand everyday ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Is As Described