Ordered this ring for my daughters 18th birthday. It is absolutly beautiful the black diamonds enhance the aquamarine stone. My daughter loved it. She has tiny thin fingers and hands and the ring is dainty enough to not overpower but black diamonds make it edgy enough for a teen. If you're considering this ring go ahead you will not regret the purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match
- How accurate was the sizing? Size was correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality
would have liked to have had an appraised value of item for authenticity.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the sizing? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
My husband just surprised me with the ring today for my birthday and am I ever happy with it! It is a nice size, but still dainty. The black diamonds accent the ice blue Aquamarine stone beautifully. The stone is very sparkly . The band is very thin and dainty. I love this ring!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? product is prettier in person... stone is lighter
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
I just received this ring in the mail. I was very hesitant to buy it -- I've never bought myself a piece of jewelry over $20, so this was quite a splurge for me and I was a bit worried. I wasn't sure if it was going to look "costumey" or not, but when I opened the package my jaw dropped. It's an absolutely gorgeous ring. I noticed one of the other reviewers said that theirs looked clear instead of blue when worn indoors, but mine is definitely blue. It is a very dainty ring, and I have chubbier fingers, but it does not make the ring look bad at all. As for the quality, it seems to be well made, but I did purchase the 4 year service warranty just in case. I figured, if I was spending this amount of money, I may as well back it up. But I would definitely recommend this ring if you fall in love with it like I did. You'll fall in love even more once it's in your hands and you open that box!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Pretty much exactly.
- How accurate was the sizing? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be a well made product.
Absolutely stunning ring. The band is very thin, like 1 mm, but sturdy. I am very petite; the size 5 fits on my pointer finger, so the ring looks great on me. If you have big fingers I think this ring would look strange though. Very sparkly.
I really love this ring! I wear it almost everyday and it's very comfortable. The band is on the thin side but for me it works out because i have smaller hands. The center stone is a good size and really sparkles in the sun. The only problem i have is outside you notice the blue in the aquamarine but when i'm inside it looks clear like a white topaz. Other than that i think it's a great ring for the price. An added bonus which you don't see on the picture is that there is a heart cut out on each side of the stone just below the black diamonds. I love hearts so this was a nice surprise. I'm very pleased with my purchase!