I am so OVERWHELMINGLY in love with my engagement ring!!! It's a stunning timeless piece!! If you are on the fence about the ring quality or anything please please PLEASE go for it!!! She will not be disappointed. I promise! So much bang for the buck!
The ring looks great, however had more inclusions than my wife liked. In addition, it was constantly moving sideways on her so was clearly to large. We are exchanging it for the next smaller size and are hoping this new one has less inclusions.
My girlfriend really loved the ring. I have seen previous posts about how the stone was not of good quality but ours was. The band is thin so there has to be some caution taken but other than that the size and color of the diamond was wonderful.
This ring was even better then shown in the photos online. The setting is perfect. The height of the setting is perfect for showing off a black diamond properly. The black diamond is good quality as well. I chose this ring as my engagement ring back in late 2011. It was exactly what I invisioned. I also found a beautiful wedding band to match as well on Overstock.com. You truly get wthat you pay for and then some with the jewerly on here. Will be buying again from Overstock!!
I am totally in love with this ring! The diamond is HUGE, it almost looks fake, The diamonds on the band are so shinny and pretty. I am scared the dainty little band wont be able to hold the huge diamond up!! Its perfect
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image did not do this ring justice! Need more pics
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very danity
I love this ring. I get compliments on it every time I wear it. The size of the stone is fabulous, as I have larger hands and itty bitty stones tend to look even smaller on me than other women.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact image of the actual ring I received
- How accurate was the sizing? Ring fits perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. There are a few inclusions, that almost look like dust on the top of the table of the diamond, but otherwise it is beautiful.
I originally bought this ring in the 2 carat size from another site and it was beautiful. I wanted a larger one and saw the great price on O. The ring I received has obvious flaws and looks horrible in daylight especially when the sun hits the diamond. The black diamond looks like a grey cloud of dirt in the sun. I wear a size 8 and ordered a 7.5 because of the thin band. The ring is still way too big and spins around loose on my finger. I contacted customer service to exchange the size hoping the new one would be a better quality- no go. O customer service refused to pay the return shipping! The agent told me that ring sizes vary. I have ordered other rings in my size from O with no problem. Then the agent told me insurance would only be a couple dollars. More like twenty-five! I am not paying twenty-five dollars to return a poor quality product in the wrong size. Shame on O.co for such bad service. Now instead of an exchange I will return for a full refund.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Black diamond appears dirty in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Off a full size too big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor quality diamond
The center stone is so full of inclusions that it looks dirty. And the setting stands up unnecessarily high as to make it look cheap, there is as so much open space between the stone and the ring that you could fit a second stone in the space. I am very disappointed and am returning the ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not well
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
beautiful piece, and the price is the best part. I saw similar products for double the money.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? actual product is better. I thought it was going to be sitting so tall, based on other reviews, but in my opinion its just perfect, so you can use a nice band with it.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quality, band is smaller than i imagined.
My husband purchased this ring for me as a second wedding set. At first, we ordered the 2 ct TDW, but I kept eyeing this one because...why not go bigger if you can? :) (My husband's response to that was -- because bigger may end up looking gaudy and fake on small hands/dainty fingers). Ultimately, he let me decide so I went for it and returned the 2 ct without any problems. I also ended up exchanging this ring for a half size smaller only because when I ordered the 5, I was in a rush and didn't see that there was a 4.5 (I thought my ring size was a 5 until I checked). Exchanging it was a little more of a hassle this time but understandably so since it is an expensive ring (but a good deal). When I received the right size, I was very pleased. I stack it with two dainty diamond bands on each side of this ring and two dainty black diamond bands on the outer edges (I was originally going for two black diamond bands on each edge, but the company I ordered from ran out of stock). Without the stacking rings, I feel like the band is a bit too dainty to hold such a big rock, if that even makes sense. I recently received several compliments because it is so rare to see black diamonds. I wanted it because I frequently wear black, and I have recently been very interested in black diamonds since it is not common to see others wearing them. As much as I love my original wedding set, I have been wearing this more frequently. My husband also purchased me matching earrings from Overstock, since he is OCD about buying
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Well represented.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurately.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great.
My husband bought me this ring about 2 years ago and I have had to have the tiny white diamonds replace two times. Once right after I got it. I love the ring and thing it is simply gorgeous but the setting is very high and I have snag it in a couple of things. I am always afraid I might it something and knock the stone off.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very similar
- How accurate was the sizing? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. delicate
I actually order the smaller 2ct. One from Zales originally in a size 7.it was too big so I returned it and they only had size 9s left so I searched around and decided to take a chance. Paid off amazingly. I love this one wayyy more its pretty and quite shinny. I'm lucky I got a beautiful stone! Thanks Overstock
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Even nicer in person..BIG
- How accurate was the sizing? A little big. I've been sized as a 6.5 and I ordered a 6..perfect fit
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great!
I'd been wanting this ring for a little over a year but like a lot of people I was scared to buy this online without physically seeing it or trying it on. When I got the ring I was so excited I love it!! I wear it every day it's very simple but elegant.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality
I received the ring today and was so excited but as I got a closer look upon inspecting it the sides of the diamond don't look polished at all and look like the the black is literally rubbed off! I'm on the fence about exchanging it but I do like the overall stye just worried the next ring will have the same issue.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Smaller in person
- How accurate was the sizing? the ring was a little loose
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. just okay
Ok, with all the not so positive reviews, I was a little worried to order this, but with that being said, this is my story. They have this same ring but only in 2ct at Zales and I originally ordered that one before I even found out about this ring. The price of the ring from zales was *** ON SALE....well, I fell in love with the ring, I wanted something different for my engagement ring and love everything about it, including the thin band and halo design. I sent the ring back because for that price it had to many inclusions. I know that with black diamonds you will have some and its rare to get a real clear black diamond without any. So, I did some research online and saw that overstock had the SAME RING, but with a bigger black center diamond. Not to mention the price was $*** cheaper than zales with the bigger diamond. Well, it took me awhile to order it with all the negative reviews about the inclusions in the diamond. Well, I am so glad I did!!! I LOVE THIS RING and this ring actually has a lot less inclusions then the zales ring did....I couldn't be happier!! Perfect engagement ring!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Better
- How accurate was the sizing? Order a 1/2 size smaller with the thinner band..
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. GREAT quality...
great price, shopped around and could not find anything close to this
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same, really liked the tape measure to show how big it really was
- How accurate was the sizing? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality was excellent, at least so far will see how diamonds stay in place
Still waiting for replacement..... was not happy with minor issue of the stone quaility but have seen reviews on here that the replacement process is fast and the replacement has been excellent... .... still waiting..
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Close... had some sort of silver "paint on it" that was around the base of the stone and a nice size shard in the area as well.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. bad
Less than a year ago I met the proverbial woman who frequents my best dreams. Presently we find ourselves quite head over heels about about each other. Its a beautiful thing. But not being a particularly wealthy fellow financially but wanting to do something special for this great lady this holiday season, I couldn't be happier with this beautiful ring to offer as a token of my affection for her. She hasn't seen it yet. I actually just received it and was so delighted that I had to forward my appreciation and kudos to you folks at Overstock for what I believe will become a very special item between for some time. I also have to say I'm greatly relieved because I was skeptical about making such an important purchase as this online but I'm so glad I took a chance. I'm sure she'd have been fine with pretty much any ring I might have purchased but I'm certain she will absolutely love this one. I will most likely follow up with another review detailing her response after I present it to her. Can't wait. Again thanks for making it feasible Overstock. Great gift. Excellent price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The scale is identical but none of the inclusions and smudges shown on the stone in the photo were on the clean sparkling stone I received.
- How accurate was the sizing? hopefully just right
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I'm no gemologist but it looks absolutely beautiful.
This ring is very beautiful and delicate. Diamonds really sparkle and do not appear cloudy. Happy with my purchase
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Great
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Have other black diamonds. This diamond had no chips in it.