I couldn't be more pleased. It's exactly what I had been looking for to go with a band I had already purchased from you, it completes my wedding ring set and I can't wait to get married and wear this always!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate comparison, much prettier in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was perfect. Even though on a thin band you will sometimes wear a slightly smaller size, I ordered an 11, which is my size and it couldn't be more perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is flawless! I don't notice any smudging on the black diamond. It is huge and I love how the setting holds this diamond up so high. It looks awesome with the 1 carat black and white diamond band I had already purchased from you!!
BEAUTIFUL is the only word i have to describe it. Yes it does leave fingerprints on the face but thats because it's a black diamond. Beautiful beautiful! i can't wait to buy matching bands!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? BETTER
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
I love love love this ring!!! It is bigger than I had imagined and I am in love with it! I got it for an engagement ring. I had liked the one at *** which was 1/3 of a carat smaller (in the black diamond) and it was $1600. So to my surprise this one was like half on Overstock and it's the same exact ring!!!!! I love it, did I say I love it??
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image compares well, however, I think diamond is much bigger in person :)
- How accurate was the sizing? I got a 5 1/2, because of the slender band, I would suggest getting 1/2 size smaller
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality!
I just bought this ring for my girlfriend as an engagement ring and she absolutely loves the ring. It is a wonderful ring, the black diamond is huge, and the white diamonds flawlessly sparkle. This is just what she wanted and the price is amazing. You can't beat it! We are very satisfied customers.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? Not so much
This is my engagement ring and its absolutely stunning. I get compliments from everyone. The black diamond does show smudges easily. The band is very thin so I would order your size a half size smaller than your normal size. But overall, amazing product for cheap. A black diamond this size easily goes for double, or triple the price. I looked at many different websites and this ring doesnt compare to others for the style and price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looks exactly like the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate but the thin band causes it to be maybe a half size larger than normal.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Its beautiful
My fiance and I saw this ring and I knew immediately that this was the ring for me. When I opened the box the ring looked even better in person, the picture doesn't do it justice. You will not be disappointed by this ring, it is huge and it sits very high up on the finger, very noticeable. The stone does pick up finger prints easily, but simply wipe them off and it's fine.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
Perfect for everyday wear, this dainty piece doesn't disappoint. I purchased the anniversary bands to complement the look and unfortunately the rings are not flush with the ring which causes them to spin (easily remedied with welding). Great buy, does pick up fingerprints but not to the point where it takes away from the beauty and class of this timeless piece.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
The band is very thin, it's actually a 3/4 eternity band, the ring sits up high, but is balanced enough it doesn't look ridicules. The Black diamond is beautiful - and if you tilt it in the light you can see imperfections in the stone - for me that's not a bad thing, it makes it look interesting. My fiance & I picked this out as an engagement ring. given my last ring was in the 20K range - the quality of this ring is not on the same level, it's 10K gold & the prongs are not as tight - they are also dark in color - But overall it looks beautiful on the hand and while we will probably have it re-sett at some point - you really can't go wrong, it sparkles, is a decent size and if the thinness of the band is an issue - you can always do two small eternity bands, one on each side which is what we are doing :) overall - a great buy for the money & for a girl who loves her jewelry & knows a lot about it - its a steal
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Ring looks different in person
- How accurate was the sizing? ring runs a little big bc the band is super thin
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So so but its worth it
My Fiancé and I ordered this for my engagement ring. It shipped right away but the first ring I received was unacceptable. It had noticeable flaws: white specks in black diamond and small chunks taken out of the side. I called right away and they sent me a replacement. The replacement was just as bad. White spots in the diamond. I am on my third one, it has been almost a month since I first ordered. I have had trouble with customer service the last few weeks. It is taking forever to get my new one. Hopefully it isn't flawed. If it is, I am returning it for good. Such a beautiful ring, it's a shame.... Don't waste your time.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes but not the true color of the diamond
- How is the quality of the product? poor
I was stunned when I opened the package and saw the most exquisite, shining, black diamond solitare ring! I waited a while before the 3 3/4 ring came back in stock and let me tell you it was worth the wait! Love it!!! It is clean and gorgeous!!!!! My husband was thrilled and proud and I have had it only 2 days and everyone has noticed it.
I am sending this ring back. The stone is a little scratched. The white diamonds are so small you cannont see them, When you look at the ring on your finger the black diamond does stand out and is really pretty, but looks like it is in a plain white gold setting. The band is really skinny, which by the picture I thought would look classy, but it is so skinny it looks like it may snap in half and you cannont even see the white diamonds on the band itself.