My boyfriend and I decided to do things differently and chose the ring together. I decided to go with this one, because i thought it was elegant and the price was right, and i am so happy with it! The diamonds are gorgeous and the shape of them are so unique. I love the band, and the size of the entire ring is so perfect.
After having this ring for a year and not wearing it very much a stone has fallen out and its not white gold anymore. Plus its never fit right, but it was a good deal and i just wanted to own something real.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? seemed alot bigger on the site
- How accurate was the sizing? i thought it was smaller than it appeared
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
I bought this as an accent ring and it was almost a perfect fit.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? pretty close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. lovely
My son bought this ring for his girlfriend after they had gone to a department store and picked a pretty little sterling ring with a small diamond. As is the norm, the ring came in a size 7, but she needed a 5. We went to two jeweler regarding sizing it down, but because it was coated in rhodium to preserve the shiney silver finish, they said sizing it would be very noticable and the finish would be ruined at the sizing area. We returned the ring to the store after I had been looking at Overstock.com and saw that we could get much better value along with very reasonable shipping. This ring is 10K and cost less than the department store sterling silver ring! When we opened the box the the marquis centerpiece really stood out and was impressively clear and sparkly. The only negative thing is that I noticed that one tiney diamond on each side of the marquis were darker than they should be. Overall a very good buy for the money!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good comparison
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The marquis, which is the centerpiece of this ring was surprisingly larger than I thought as well as white in color and without noticable inclusions. I have to say that two of the tiney diamonds on the sides of the marquis looked a dark and sort of spoiled the overall look of perfection of the ring, at least to my eye. My son's girl loved it, though and this detail did not have any affect on her opinion of the ring.
I love me new ring. It fits perfectly. Price seemed fair. If I wanted another ring I would check out your web sight.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Yes it did
- How accurate was the sizing? Fit perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
My girl friend loves this ring. We have been together for 2 1/2 years and this is the first real thing I have ever gotten her. So needless to say she deserves this so much for putting up with me for so long. We did not know when I was supposed to arrive and the tracking was very hard which sucked for us. We don't like in a great neighborhood and our mail man will just leave things sit. We both work m-f 6-4 so we are not around when our mail man is there so the shipping kind of sucked for us because we kept wondering when we were going to get it if at all. But, other than that she L.O.V.E.S. it!!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the image looks bigger than the ring.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's great she's loves it
The ring is nice and good quality. Smaller than expected, but really cute.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Its exactly like the photo
- How accurate was the sizing? Its smaller in actual size, but nice
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Its nice
My FiancÚ and I decided to pick our rings together. Someone suggested overstock and we blown away by the selection of rings and their prices. Well, now we know why they are so cheap. First let me say that I'm not the kind of woman who needs a 1 karat rock, I don't feel the need to be flashy and show off my ring. & please don't get me wrong, the ring is very nice; but its not appropriate for an engagement ring. I was prepared for it to be small after reading the reviews, but this ring wasn't small it was minuscule. My FiancÚ laughed when we opened it and sent it back immediately. I understand that you get what you pay for, but I wasn't prepared to see a child's ring when the title says diamond engagement-style Ring. We were both very disappointed. All the rings on here seem to be very disproportionate in size compared to what the image looks like on the screen. My suggestion, for all those interested in purchasing this ring as an engagement ring, read the reviews and take heed. Our wedding is exactly a month away, & we are now ring-less and will probably just go with wedding bands since our budget won't permit anything too elaborate; so my suggestion is that if you can't do it right (price wise) just go with a simple band to save your self time & shipping fees etc.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not at all how the picture looks
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. decent
Recently bought for a promise ring for my girlfriend. It looks much better in person than it does on the computer screen. I would recommend for anyone.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image on website is a good description of how it looks in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality