This ring is absolutely beautiful. I would be thrilled to have it if it were actually a shade of blue. It's not. By anyones standards. I asume all of the ring are very different... But my favorite stone is a blue diamond and I expected a BLUE diamond.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? I didn't expect it to be exact of course... But I expected a shade of blue... Not vibrant green.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing is almost correct. A little big.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is great!
Got this for my fiance as an engagement ring. She loved it! Like mentioned, it is a little more teal/aqua than true blue, but it still is beautiful. No regrets. She gets lots of compliments on it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The blue diamonds are more teal/aqua than blue
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great!
My girl picked this ring out and she is obsessed with it. She isn't getting it til christmas but I couldnt resist showing it to her sooner. Can't wait til I get to ask her the big question she knows it's coming just not when. The gesture is mostly for her family. And they are going to be impressed. I have a hard time believing I didn't spend a fortune. The diamonds are a beautiful blue and the white diamonds sparkle like frost on the white gold setting the prongs aren't noticeable and it's thin so it will go beautifully with my soon to be wife's wedding ring. Very happy with the choice i made.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Smaller in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Much higher quality. Worth double the price.
This ring is a gift for my mother from my father, which I facilitated because shopping online is difficult for Dad. This ring is lovely. The blue diamonds are beautiful dark teals and the halo diamonds are just sparkly enough. This ring is not large but it is not dainty, either. It is just right for an everyday ring that is elegant without being ostentatious. The three stones appear to be slightly different blues, but that seems to be true of all the blue diamonds I've bought (I've bought at least five blue diamond rings, a necklace and earrings for myself and others). Blue diamonds tend to vary in shade unless you are spending $$$$ to assure they match perfectly. At this price, I'm not going to complain about a color difference that is barely noticeable. My mother is going to flip when she sees this ring!
I love this ring. My fiance and I hunted all of the internet and physically in local shops for "The Ring", to no avail. Even with a financial allowance of a few hundred more than the price of this ring, we decided on this one. Two weeks in and no complaints or concerns with the quality. The stones, in most light, are very similar to that in the photo. We looked at several blue diamonds in person, at stores, and one of the qualities I loved most about the stone is the depth and variance of color. It's officially my engagement ring and I can totally see myself wearing this, eventually with a wedding band, for the rest of my life.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Depending on the light, looks exactly the same.
- How accurate was the sizing? Spot on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I've worn it for almost 2 weeks with no concerns or complaints.
The previous fields about cover it. My fiance loves this ring. She's happy, I'm happy that she's happy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The stones are a little lighter in color, but we're not complaining
- How accurate was the sizing? Spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. There's a small imperfection in the center stone, but she likes it, says "it gives it character"
I bought this for my wife as a second engagement ring (my first proposal, while effective, was very lackluster so 5 years later, I did something a little more romantic [to my mind]) and she loved it. The diamonds are different colors in different light, but always sparkle. The setting is very nice as well. The one slight problem that we noticed is that after a year's use, the band is starting to get a little scuffed as is expected of gold, but the scuffed is looking a little yellowish for white gold. Nothing that anyone but the owner would notice, but it did give us pause. Could just be the lighting under which we examined it and due to scuffed metal doesn't reflect light quite as well as the smooth stuff. It's truly a very nice ring and she's gotten many compliments.
The diamonds are very small. The blue diamonds sparkle nicely. I am using it for a wedding ring with a 1/5 C diamond band and am pleased with the two.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The diamonds are more aqua.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good.
I bought this ring as an engagement ring. It has a classic and at the same time modern feel to the design. The blue with white gold, can look a bit "cold" in the pictures but when you have it in your hands it is beautiful. Since I proposed she hasn't stopped smilling when ever she looks at the ring. Beautiful, absolutely buy this ring if you want to surprise your loved one with that live changing question.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. 10 out of 10
I really liked the ring when I saw it on the website but my gosh I just fell in love with it the minute I put it on. It is the most exquisite ring. I was looking for a unique vintage looking engagement ring and this was it. I can't stop staring at my hand. I'm so happy we decided on this ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It doesn't do it justice
- How accurate was the sizing? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
This is the most beautiful engagement ring I have ever seen. The ring looks nothing like the picture at all. The blue diamonds range from a deep blue to a blue/green depending on the light. The blue diamonds are very sparkly, the white diamonds are not as sparkly but the blue diamonds make up for it. I also like how the white diamond prongs make sort of a milligrain design around the edges (you can't see that in the picture). There is a small gap between two white diamonds on my ring that is kind of noticeable but I don't really care. I love this ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image did not compare
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality