I was curious about the actual size of the stone, but no worry. It is gorgeous and the setting looks glamorous on my small hand. The setting does not move from side to side as some settings can do.... You know. That twirl effect. I ordered another style, but this ring fits true to size and I know I can wear it often without worrying it will come apart. Tool work is great and the touch of gold makes it seems much more expensive.
Ring is nice and I like it BUT it is not what is pictured in the sale pictures. The amethyst is beautiful but much lighter colored than in the photo. The ring has the etching but none of it is dark instead the silver is BRIGHT and shiny. The gold and diamonds is barely visible but in a way I like that more because I am not fond of yellow gold. I think the picture is very misleading however I am still satisfied with the purchase!
I knew the ring was not going to show alot of green, but I have seen this ring in the store and really liked it thats why I was thrilled to see you had the same ring I wanted. The only reason I did not buy it from the store was because they only had 1 and was not my size, so I did not want to pay the extra price of having it sized, so when overstocked offered it I bought it, but the difference was the stone and how yours is a ring that will sit in my jewelry box with no interest in wearing it.
The photo shows a gem with lovely pale color. The actual gem was almost white. The photo lead me to think the ring was more substantial with cable style in the vein of David Yurman designs. In fact, the ring is quite delicate. The "cable" is actually a tiny cord of silver that hardly shows the twist in it. For someone wanting a just the bare hint of tint gemstone in a dainty ring it would be perfect. Photos and descriptions should be more accurate, especially since you will be charged the shipping or more to return it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The photo is greatly magnified and does not represent the ring.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing is true as far as your ring finger size.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The product is too different from what one would expect
This is one beautiful ring. I have gotten numerous compliments on the color of the stone and the design of the the setting.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? right on target
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was accurate...just wish they had half sizes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is amazing...color is clear and beautiful
A fair price for a fine product without all the jewelry and retail store markup.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Well
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Acceptable
I was looking for a ring that was a classic beauty but unique at the same time- this ring delivers! The stone's cut accentuates the clarity of the stone and sparkles so much! The band is a brilliant silver and the details are delicate and perfectly compliment the stone. The band is primarily silver and small dark cuts- not as dark as pictured, which I loved! The size of the stone is rather large so if you are looking for a stunner this is your ring! I eyed this ring for a long time before making the purchase and am thrilled- I wish I ordered it earlier!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Even more beautiful in person!
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact as specified.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful stone! Intricate detailed band!
This ring turned out to be as pretty after receiving as it appeared on-line. I wear it all the time and have gotten several good comments from friends.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I was very impressed with the quality.
I selected it primarily for its 2-tone gold setting. Style & Class
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Ddn't do it justice
- How accurate was the sizing? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Makes a beautiful pesentation
I loved this ring upon opening. However, upon wearing one day, the stone looked like bad plastic and I couldn't just wipe off the residue. This band should not turn colors, so I tried rinsing it off hoping for that shiny faceted stone that appeared at first, however it still looked completely cheap and fake. Im not sure if this is all rings of this make, or if I just received a faulty piece of merchandise, however for $** I should have gotten more than one wear out of it. Also, the metal is not smoothed and thin like a platinum or Silver ring, so it feels cheap on my hand and it irritates my skin. I ordered several other rings from this site and was disappointed in them as well.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image compares beautifully.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The stone after one wear looked almost plastic. The band itself is rough and heavy feeling on my skin.