Well its decent for the price. Bought a few months ago, it wont turn your finger green so that much is good. the shine of the ring does fade fast and scatches easily
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? fair
- How accurate was the sizing? runs a little big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fair
My fiance just loves it. He wears it all the time. He says its comfortable and looks classy without being too flashy. Get this ring!! You will love it
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Nicer
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This looks like a two or three hundred dollar ring
I really like the ring it looks good even though mine is a little big on my finger
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it was really good
- How accurate was the sizing? it is a little big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it is very nice
I was very pleased that this ring looked so nice, fit my husband perfectly and is classy looking . I would recommend it to anyone looking for style at an affordable price.
- Did the image onsite match the product? very good likeness
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? very pretty and looks more expensive than it is
I bought this for my future husband ( 10/10/10!) for his wedding band. We have looked in stores everywhere and didn't find anything. This ring is FLAWLESS. It looks like we spent a fortune, this is definitely a keeper. Plus...the inside band says NOTHING about the stone being a CZ...so no one will know unless you tell them! It's very true to size also.
this ring is very nice, but if u r intending to buy it for ur wife of girlfriend, dont. because its thick and wide so if u have skinny fingers ull look ridiculous it probabbly would look good on a man, but i like it. it has minor scratches so if if u r always doing something like myself u will ding it all the time.. it looks more expensive than what we paid for.. gr8 ring
I purchased this ring for my husband for Fathers Day and he was THRILLED! He's been wearing it every day since he received it and it's holding up beautifully. Yes, it does have some minor scratches on the bottom of the band but so does his much more expensive diamond wedding band. He's worn it to work every day, showers with it on and even worn it fishing several times. It's still as beautiful as the day we received it...very shiny and no issues with the center stone. My husband especially likes that he can wear this ring with all of his different watches. Whether wearing a gold or silver banded watch...this ring matches perfectly. Truly another great purchase from Overstock.com. We could not be more pleased with the quality of this ring and the excellent price.
After wearing this ring for about two weeks it has some minor scratches and dings, which is normal. The price for the value can't be beat though. It's probably the best and the best looking titanium ring you can get for this price. Your products have not disappointed yet.
my wife got my ring for me and it is perfect in almost everyway possible. i have been getting compliments on it sense the wedding day and it looks really real in many ways i wouldnt really change a thing on how it is designed at all. the only thing is it is not a very durable ring if you are into manual labor so you will have to take it off to avoid easy scratches. sense my work doesnt really require manual work it is the perfect ring for me. a good price and a great look.