I got this for my boyfriend. He liked the design of it, I liked the price. When we got it, I was amazed at how small the diamond is compare to the picture. There's no point in even putting a diamond in there, should probably just be a band. I returned the 1st ring that was sent because the sizing was too big. The second ring they sent fit better, but after two weeks the diamond fell out!! Not a good buy, spend a few more bucks and get something that will last.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The diamond is a lot smaller than it seems
- How accurate was the sizing? Close to the correct size, just a little bigger
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. BAD!
is almost as the picture,except for the gold around the diamond,mislead?
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? is missing the gold around the ring
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
Bought this ring to match my RADIO Ceramic watch perfect match can't wait to wear them
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so far looks great no were or tear on it yet
I purchased this ring for my husband of 40 years to replace his worn gold band. He loves it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly the same
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a beautiful ring,
My husband has been wearing this ring for about a year. Its not black anymore and the diamond cracked in the first couple of months! Don't buy this ring!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. NOT GOOD
We got this as a wedding band, my father paused during the wedding to admire the ring and my husband continues to get compliments on this ring.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? no
- How is the quality of the product? nice
This ring was perfect! It's very smooth and comfy on the inside of the band! It's such a sleek and modern look. And the diamond accent is even better in person than on the image!
- Did the image onsite match the product? The image was nice but the real thing was even better
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes, after reading the reccomendation to go a 1/2 size down from normal ring size I ordered my fiance a 7 instead of his ring size 7 1/2 and sure enough it fits him perfect!
- How is the quality of the product? Top notch
My husband absolutely LOVED this ring I bought for him. However, after about 6 months of wear the darker tone showed scratches. After a year it was so badly scratched that almost ALL the dark tone was removed. Good thing we got the warrantly. Overstock issued us a credit and we just ordered a different ring. If your husband has an office job or just doesn't work with his hands much this ring would be perfect. Unfortunately if he's like mine and does maintenance you may want to consider something else.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? You get what you pay for
The Two Tone Tungsten mens ring is the perfect inexpensive wedding band or anniversary band as it is classy and masculine. It stands out and makes a statement on it's own. We highly recommend this ring for the quality, price and style.
This ring was purchased for my fiancé for his wedding band. We had sizing issues and we had to return it three times. Customer services is excellent at Overstock.com they replaced the ring with no difficulties each time. I am a customer service representative my self and I know what to expect and how to treat a customer. I cannot help but tell anyone who will listen how wonderful Overstocks customer service representatives are and how easy they take care of your product needs. This ring is gorgeous when out of the box the pictures does not do it justice which was a surprise, it looked better in person. Most of the time one is disappointed by advertising. The ring is new to us so I cannot give a report on the wear and tear of it however, we did purchase the warranty plan for 4 years so I am not worried about issues as I know oOverstocks warranty will cover those needs. Kudos to Overstock.com
This is a beautiful ring, with nice heft. I've only had the ring for a month or so and being a carpenter, it is showing a wearing off of the black and scratches already. It still looks good, but I wonder what it'll look like in a year. It's a great price though. Especially if you don't do physical labor.
We got this ring as a replacement of our old wedding band. My husband loves it. The ring is kinda heavy and looks expensive. It looks very delicate and I'm afraid to drop it because of its weight. My husband owns a towing company and he wears the ring all the time. he is surprised how well its holding up while he works. only a very minor scratch.
I bought this ring for my boyfriend. I asked him how he would rate the ring on a scale of one to five with five being the highest. He said he rated it a 10. He is very satisfied with the ring. He works in a tire plant and does home improvements. He never takes the ring off his finger. I inspected it yesterday since he has been wearing it a month now. It does not have a scratch on it!
Okay. I am not the type to write a review. I HAD to after an unfortunate event a week ago today. As the proud owner of this ring, I wore it everyday. While it is a heavy and very elegant piece, it has flaws. First, after about three months the "black" areas of the ring started to wear; exposing the silver colored layer below. This was annoying, but I was able to deal with it. Apparently the black parts are dyed. One of the biggest reasons that I purchased this one, is that tungsten carbide is supposed to be one of the strongest elements on the planet. As a consumer, I was not an expert in the field of jewelery or metals. I loved the way it looked and bought it. Last week (HAVING HAD THE RING FOR 11 MONTHS) I hit my hand on the corner of a door and the ring shattered. A very sad day indeed when I had to explain to my wife that my ring was busted. This is NOT intended to be a smear on Overstock.com rather a warning to the composition of the ring. Do your homework when it comes to Tungsten Carbide. Now I have a ring in pieces and a little bit if experience so that I may pass it on to whomever is interested in this. Take care