I took the ring to a local jewler, which was very impressed with the quailty of the ring. He informed me that it was a high quailty piece of jewlery. I was glad to hear that for such a small investment.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It actually looked a lot better!
- How accurate was the sizing? It was a lttile small, but it is a nice looking ring.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The ring is very nice quailty.
I only gave the ring a "Good" rating instead of an "Excellent" because it already broke with in 5 months! The ring is beautiful, it never showed the wear & tear & it was very comfortable on my husband all day. The part on the bottom (or top) cracked & the whole ring fell apart & there is no way to repair it either. I'll only buy him a single Tungsten band from now on.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Little small but fit perfect w/1/2 size smaller
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent