I purchased this as my wedding band. I didn't want to spend a lot on precious metals, and I needed something that would not scratch easily. I've owned gold (10k and 14k), platinum, titanium, stainless steel, and silver rings before. They all scratched at some point, especially since I never take my rings off once they are on. I do a lot of work with my hands, primarily hand tools, working with wood and metal. Besides the fracture risk with a hard metal like tungsten, I am looking forward to many years of care-free wear with this ring. The design of this ring also allows buffing to remove any scratches that might occur, something you can't do if there are a lot of details like other rings I've seen.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High Quality
Excellent ring. Nice weight and quality. Read on other tungsten ring descriptions to half size down but not on this particular ring. I took a chance ordered half size down, glad I did....was a perfect fit!
- How accurate was the sizing? Site did not state needed to half size down
My fiancé has not wanted to take the ring off since he got it. It is an excellent ring at a great price
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring is a little darker than the image on the website but very very beautiful
- How accurate was the sizing? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent