I gave my husband a new wedding band he loves it can where to work and not worry about getting dirty or stained, cause it's black already. Recommend this ring for the working husband, also it's weight is just right for him as well. we are very happy with my choice.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
I have been a fan on Tungsten rings for some years now. A friend of mine introducted me to this type of ring years ago. But most of all I like the weight of the metal and how it feels on my finger. I enjoyed the purchase of this ring and I am totally happy with it I decided to get one for a friend of mine. Im sure they will enjoy it also.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image was polished up and actual item wasn't
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality was good
quality was so so. The area where the black meets the chrome does not look seamless and perfect. not good enough for a wedding band. ok for a casual ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looked better in the photos online
- How accurate was the sizing? correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so so
I was wearing a cheaper stainless steel ring and decided to buy this one as a birthday present to myself. I have a tungsten ring that is my wedding band. I have worn it for years and there is not a scratch on it. This one is big and beautiful. I love it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Great
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect as usual.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect.
My husband has been wearing this ring for 5 months. Since then, the black color has started to fade and is more grey now. If we/he wanted grey, that's what we would've purchased. Although the price was right for us, I'm not happy about the quality of the ring and are looking for a replacement elsewhere.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was fine.
I wrote a review but it was never published and I have to believe the reason was becaue it was negative. The ring is of good quality but the sizing is wrong. I ordered a size 11 and it was two sizes too large. I had to send it back and ended up paying for shipping both ways with no product. Very dissatisfied customer and hopefully Overstock will publish this review.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Fairly well
- How accurate was the sizing? Not at all
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
Others have mentioned that after time the black part of this ring has rubbed off, but ours came like that! The 'silver' part of the ring is dark and dingy and the 'black' part was chipping away. Awful quality and definitely not worth the money.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Site image is much better than actual product
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Terrible
Looks exactly like the picture. Fits well and is very comfortable. So far, it's been through construction projects and hasn't had a visible scratch. Good product!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Precicely.
- How accurate was the sizing? Fit perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent.
Ring feels very solid. It is smooth and polished. I was afraid the carbon surface might scratch easy, but it is pretty scratch resistant. I've had it for about a month so far, and it still looks as new and I havent taken it off when working in the garage , yard or around the house. I'm happy with my purchase.
When reading on the info for this ring, it said to order a size down as this ring runs a bit larger. We didnt do that we ordered the ring at my husbands correct size and it was still to small. I had to return and order the next size up from that. It fit this go round. Happy with the ring overall.
I have had this ring for 6 months and you can no longer tell that it has black in the middle. I work in a shop and found out this ring can get scratched. The weight is good you know its on your finger when it is. I would not get this ring if you do alot of hands on work cause the black will fade and scratch away i would go with the all silver color next time.
This ring is a very nice weight. I believe it would be a good value if It looked like it does in the picture. The black portion has a pattern on it. None of the pictures show this. I would keep the ring and be very satisfied if it weren't for the pattern. Beware !
I bought this ring to replace my husbands wedding band. He's in the military and his original was super scratched. This ring seemed perfect. I forgot how brittle this new ring was going to be. While washing his hands the ring fell and shattered into a few pieces. Maybe scratches on his original aren't so bad...
I purchased this for my husband to replace his first wedding band. He loved it! Very nice, clean modern look and good quality. Cannot get a better deal for the price! Retail jewelry stores wanted at least $300 .. this was less than $100.00 .. amazing deal!
I found this ring as a replacement for a lost wedding ring :(. I was surprised to find this ring on Overstock, I had been looking locally and found it for over $200. It came just as described and is a great ring. I am definately happy!!!!