This ring is gorgeous. The black inlay looks like liquid moving inside the ring when light hits it. It has weight but not to much & is sleek & sophisticated. It ran a half size large for my boyfriend so may want to double check the size you need.
I purchased this ring with the intent of using it as a wedding band for my husband. When it arrived, I was very disappointed in the quality. It looks like it's made of plastic and the carbon fiber "weave" design is much more prominent in person than it appears in the picture. I immediately knew it was not what I wanted my husband wearing for years to come so I went to another website and purchased a different ring. If you're wanting a VERY casual-looking ring, this is a good choice and decent value. But if you're looking for a ring of decent quality, I would definitely spend the extra money and get something else.
My son needed a ring to replace his current wedding ring. He is a mechanic and the old one was destroyed with dents and scratches. He got this ring and after a normal day of bumps and scrapes he was amazed there was not one scratch on the ring. He loves it.
My husband knew exactly what he wanted. Jewelry stores are charging, literally, more than triple for the exact same ring. Sizing is accurate, the ring is gorgeous. Every expectation we had was met. We couldn't be more happy with our purchase.
My fiancé loves it! The carbon fiber in the middle does have a woven hologram look to it that you can't really see in the pictures. But it's still very nice and durable. My best friend got the same exact ring for her fiancé at a different place and paid a lot more!
The ring looks nothing like the photo. In the photograph on the site you can't tell that the black stripe is actually like a hologram, with acrylic overlay. We were very disappointed and returned the ring, still waiting for a refund. Will not order jewelry from here again.
This ring is looks even better than it does in the pictures. My fiance really likes it. He's not into anything flashy or over the top. This is perfect for him. It's unique, yet understated. He hasn't worn it yet, so I cannot speak to quality and durablity. But for the reasonable price, we won't freak out if it gets damaged or lost.
I saw this same ring at a major jewelry store and almost bought it! It was priced "on sale" at $2***.** plus tax. The only reason I didn't get it then was I wanted to look at other rings. Then I came across this one and I wondered if it was as good as the one at the store. IT IS!!! in fact the same ring. The picture doesn't show it but the carbon fiber inlay has a 3D holographic look and the tungsten is also far better in person than pictured. How could I not give it a try at that price. Wow and I glad I did. What a savings and what a spectacular ring. If you have any doubts head to a jewelry store (not sure I can mention the name but it starts with J and ends in red) and see the ring. It is the same one.
Fiancé loved it. It looks the exact same as the picture, is very strong and sturdy. My man works as a roofer so the ring is perfect for him, so he doesn't destroy it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looked the exact same
- How accurate was the sizing? Quite bigger so order a size smaller
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It was in good condition. Looked great. Very nice.
My fiance and I were looking at wedding bands at Jared and Helzberg Diamonds. We looked at this exact ring. They were going to charge us $399.99 for the ring. Based on some recommmendations from friends, we decided to look at rings online. When we came across this ring, we couldn't pass it up. The ring is THE EXACT SAME as the one he tried on in the jewelry stores. This was such a wonderful decision. Highly recommended!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring looks even better in person!
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was close to accurate. My fiance is between a 7.5 & 8. We rounded down to 7.5 based on other reviews and it ffit perfectly.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. EXCELLENT!
looks exactly what the picture shows, it was an entire size too big. We started out at a 10.5 since he wears 11 thinking that it was okay to have the extra room. Even that was too big so we exchanged it for a size 10. EXTREMELY durable and receives no scratches during normal wear for everyday use. Perfect for a guy that doesnt believe in upkeep for jewelry.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks exactly what the picture shows
- How accurate was the sizing? it was an entire size too big. We started out at a 10.5 since he wears 11 thinking that it was okay to have the extra room. Even that was too big so we exchanged it for a size 10.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. EXTREMELY durable and receives no scratches during normal wear for everyday use. Perfect for a guy that doesnt believe in upkeep for jewelry.
It has a really nice, heavy feel and fit. I really like it as a replacement to a much more expensive wedding band I recently lost.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looks exactly as advertised.
- How accurate was the sizing? Thanks for telling me to go a size smaller. it fits perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
We love the ring. It looks great and is heavy and very nice. It was a little big so order a size smaller, but other then the sizing its perfect!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Great
- How accurate was the sizing? I reccomend to order a half a size smaller. its pretty big.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. its an amazing ring.
Loved loved loved it. I would recommend it. It fit great and looks expensive.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly alike
- How accurate was the sizing? Size was perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality