This ring is absolutely gorgeous!! Even though on the website it looks good, in person it looks even better!!!! My fiancť loves menís jewelry that uses wood and shells so this is PERFECT for him. You will NOT find something like this in your everyday jewelry stores, and if you do it will not be buyer friendly (price). Overstock I appreciate the FAST shipping and the quality of the product!!! I canít wait to put it on his finger. I was a little leary about ordering something this important online, but I am so happy I did. When I opended the box, I teared up because it made me think how close I am to marrying my bestfriend. Thank you Overstock!
This is a very nice ring and I get complements on it! The size fit my finger very well, and looks exactly as the picture shows. The only down side I find is the middle wood part can be easily scratched (as expected). The middle wood portion has a protective layer over it so the wood is not damaged, but the wood is no longer as visible after scratching the clear coating. Because the price is so good, I ordered two rings: one for work everyday purpose (will get scratched up) and one for more special occasions (try to keep it new and clear like the picture)
My second order for same ring, not true to size, size not inside ring, two orders and still same smaller than requested, sent one back (08/29/13 at 1:39pm) Ring has a raised area in band that actually make ring wrong size, Opening may be a 7 -7.5-8 but inner band off set the size and makes it hard to have a good fitting band. Only good thing are the ladies I called and spoke with, one was kind enough to UPS Express my order (again due to raised area in band, smaller fit) also ring has a small area that might just might allow water in the "Wood" part of ring.
I bought this for my husband. He lost his wedding ring many years ago. I bought a rather cheap replacement and it was getting thin. I saw this right and loved it right away. My husband is also a woodcarver, so the wood in the band is very nice. He has had many people compliment the ring. He loves it very much.
We purchased this as a replacement wedding band. Weight is good, quality is great. Would purchase again but hope we don't have to. The product was delivered faster than stated.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact match
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great Quality
I ordered this ring as I was looking at similar Tungsten Carbide rings with similar inlays here in my home town. They were all between $300-$400, and I wasn't sold the inlays, as they were all kind of high tech looking with different reflective fibres inlaid in them. I figured for the price, plus the discount for the sale that was on, I could always buy something different if I didn't like it. No need though! Even my fiance who was very sceptical of the price was pleasantly surprised.
I wore it in conjuction of cuff-links and they were a hit at my wedding. Ring looks great and the wood paneling within is embedded perfectly and covered with some layer that brings a smooth finish. The inside of the ring is super smooth and glides well on the finger, giving a comfortable feel.
Great product at a good price, looks more expensive than it was.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very tough and scratch resistant
I got this for my wedding ring and really like it. Fits well, looks nice.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good. Didn't realize it wasn't real wood, but that's fine.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good, maybe slightly large.
Well made ring. The wood color looks a little light but very elegant. Definitely recommend.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it looks like thdesign. there is a bit of a reflection that is hard to make out, but it look like the image with the subtlte bevel on the edges
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality was well made and has a great weight to it so it doesn't look feel like a cheap product
The first day I started wearing this ring, people made comment about how nice it is. They still come up to me to check it out, even though they have seen it on me for over a month.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not as nice as the real thing
- How accurate was the sizing? right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good, well made
I bought this for my husband in June, I believe he started wearing it in July of 2012 and it's now May of 2013 and it's held up pretty well and still looks good after almost a year. When we first got married we bought a plain tungsten band and it broke in half after 2 years so I'm hoping we don't run into that problem with this one. I will update this review if that happens, however, thus far it's been a great ring especially for the price. Also, my husband really likes the look of it and finds it to be comfortable.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks just like the picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing is standard, so I would say it's very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems to be decent quality, however, I will update this if that changes down the road.