I'm a big fan of tungsten since I am hard on rings - scratch/gouge/bend all the other metals. Not so with tungsten. The wood inlay in this ring appears to be under an acrylic and is very well protected. The wood is beautiful and the ring looks better than the picture. I have gotten many compliments on the ring, and everyone loves it, including me! It is such a contrast - the warmth of the wood with the coolness of the brightly polished tungsten.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect match
- How accurate was the sizing? Spot on for tungsten (keep in mind you cannot resize them!)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality - very nice.
Love this ring. Very affordable for a working man and it looks nice.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks exactly like the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Shiny and the wood inlay is mcuh better than the sterling silver ring.
I picked out this ring for my husband's wedding band, and he absolutely loves it. He says it's the most comfortable ring he's ever worn, and he loves the look of the stainless steel and the stained wood inlay.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
This ring is really nice. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because in the image the sides of the ring look like they are beveled, but they are not. The sides are just straight. My fiance loved this ring and was super excited about it. I bought a half size smaller because some reviews for comfort fit rings say they run big, but when we got it, the ring was way too small so I'd say the ring fits true to size. I am in the process of returning it for his actual size now. Over all I am very satisfied with the product and with overstock's service. Very fast shipping and easy returns.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? pretty well but not exactly
- How accurate was the sizing? accuate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
We bought this for our son. He wanted a ring with the wood inlay, but others we found were several hundred dollars. We found this one on your web site and wandered if it would be 'cheap'. We took a chance without actually seeing it in person and are extremely happy. We feel this ring is nicer looking than the one we were looking at in a local shop that was 600 dollars. Awesome deal.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Actual product was even better
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality ring
I have a bad habit of losing wedding rings. I love this ring and have had it for a year now - it's affordable and I get compliments on it weekly. I even get RE-compliments on it! Sometimes I like to play with people and tell them it's African Redwood. LOL :p
I saw many rings like this on Pinterest and so I thought I would look on Overstock. And to my surprise this ring was on here and so I got it for my husband. He LOVES it and wears it with his watch (which I also got on Overstock). He still claims it looks better than anything on Pinterest!
I've been looking at wood-inlay rings for quite a while now, and this is one of the best I've seen! It never fails to garner compliments! The way the light reflects off the wood is truly beautiful. Other rings of this quality sell for a few hundred dollars (I found one almost exactly like it in a jewelry store for $650!), so the price is VERY good. I highly recommend this ring, especially if you're drawn to unique jewelry.
Bought this for my Husband for Valentine's Day. Although the first ring was the wrong size, the return and purchase of a new was easy! When the second ring arrived in the correct size............. it was perfect. Very happy with it and it's unique. He receives a lot of compliments and it has worn well. I would recommend and purchase again!
This ring is so cool! Looks even better in person! Its so different and I think that is why we love it because no one has ever seen it before! It fit perfectly too! My fiancé loves to show off his soon to be wedding ring and tells all of our engaged friends to buy their rings at overstock!
Bought this ring as a gift for my husband. Purchased the ring and estimated the size based on a computer sizing chart. The ring was way too big. Returned the ring, and that process was hassle free. We had him ring sized at a jewelry store and ordered again. Having read the reviews saying it ran large we ordered a half size smaller than the measured size. We really like the ring, but it is still a little loose. We probably could have ordered another half size smaller.