I purchased this ring for my fiance for valentines day because it will be a while before we get married and I wanted to give him a ring :) HE LOVES IT, and so do I. It fits his right hand finger wonderfully, and looks so nice. He gets a lot of compliments on it, it feels nice and is a nice weight - you would never know I only paid **$ ! Shhhhh...... my little secret :)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? picture doesn't do the ring justice
- How accurate was the sizing? slightly small (.5 size??)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice
My man is a man's man. We needed something to fit his build, and this was it. All of his friends have these type of wedding bands, so the line detail in the center really separates his from the bunch. He was thrilled with it. Great quality, great fit, and really really great price! Thanks, o.co!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The actual ring may have been a tiny bit darker in person, but I like the darker color.
- How accurate was the sizing? I had no idea what size he was, so I just randomly guessed, and it was perfect. Slightly snug on warm days, slightly loose on cold days, but no risk of falling off because men's knuckles are so big.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Durable & beautiful. I can't believe something as tough & similar to the really expensive rings is so affordable.
This is the second ring we have bought from overstock and we couldn't be happier! It fits my husband's hand very well and looks very good!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurately Sized
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. We are very satisfied
This is my husband's wedding band. We were on a tight budget and he didn't want anything flashy (no sparkle) or anything high maintenance (white gold). This ring fit the bill. Its simple but strong and classy. He lost the first one a few year after we got married so I just re-ordered one for the anniversary. Definitely recommended!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very well
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. top quality
I needed a wedding band to wear to work, since I'm always using my hands & didn't want to ruin my white gold original wedding band. My wife bought me a tungsten band 2 yrs ago & I recently lost it ( she was furious!) She spent about $125 for it. We found this one on Overstock & loved it! It is a beautiful ring! So much nicer than the first tungsten band I had & for 1/3 of the price! Nice quality! You won't regret this purchase! I get compliments all the time!
The ring is very nice, however it is a bit darker than the picture shows it to be. There is a nice weight to it too. I did follow the recommended sizing, and the fit was perfect. My fiance loves it. He has received many compliaments on it. While the design is very simple, the ring is a definite hit.
I chose this ring/material combination because of the work my husband does. He is a brick/block mason. He has worn the ring to work 6 days a week for 3 weeks and NO SRACTHES!!!! So far so good. I have been so impressed with the quality of the ring that I have been recommending Overstock to my friends.
I've been married now for over 9 years, my husband continues to lose his wedding bands, the first was lost while feed ducks with our oldest daughter, then other, was picked up one night my our youngest daughter and found a few months later in her doll house. While it was lost, I purchased this ring, when it arrived in the mail, my husband fell in love with it! it is very light weight and looks incredible! He has had so many compliments on it. When the lost band was found, he decided to continue wearing this one!
Ordered to match my husbands tungsten bracelet and I looked at many, arrived quickly as promised, this ring is really nice. Ordered a half size smaller and it fit great. He loves it and it matched beautifully. Couldn't be happier with this purchase.
this ring is the bomb! its my husbands wedding band and we both love it- i want one of my own- the ONLY reason i gave it a 4 on appearence is b/c it is a bit darker than it appears online- but still a gorgeous ring and we are completely satisfied with it!
I bought this to replace my original white gold band that I lost. I had the white gold one for maybe 7-8 months, and it was practically the same design as this one. It cost $700 at the mall and it already looked really scratched and beat up after a few months. This ring is extremely attractive, matches my tungsten watch, and is incredibly durable. The rounded way the inside is shaped is very comfortable as well. The only potential drawback to Tungsten is that it is much heavier than gold, silver, platinum or titanium. I kind of like it to have some heft though.