This was my second attempt to get a replacement wedding band online. If anything, the 8mm 10.5 seemed to fit worse than the 5mm 11 I had to return the week before. The quality appears excellent, but I need a better fit. My next strategy will be to purchase a 9.5, 10, and 10.5 7mm band and return the 2 that don't fit...hopefully that does the trick.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the sizing? too big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
I got this as my wedding ring, it looks great, I've done a bunch of work around the house and it doesn't have a scratch on it. The only issue I had was the sizing, I wish someone would have told me that it did not fit true to size. When measured in a jewelry store my finger was size 8.5 however, I ended up having to get a size 7 in this ring. Don't do what I did (order and return 3 rings to find the right size). Order about a size and a half smaller than what you actually are.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very inaccurate sizing - my finger is a size 8.5 when measured at the store, I had to get a 7 with this ring
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
Afgter ordering this ring 3 times, they kept sending the worng ring! I have spent more time at over the past 3 weeks than my job... I am sure the ring is nice, it's an Overstock.com thing.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? I wish I knew
- How accurate was the sizing? Infinitly off
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Severely fell short to what I expected, especially since I never saw it
my husband has worked alot with tungsten in the past. he is really happy with it. when daddy happy all is good:):)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? great
- How accurate was the sizing? had to return for 1/2 size bigger
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it was very impressive
This ring is great, exactly like the picture! If you are unsure of the exact size, order a half size up. But I would recommend this to anyone, especially for that price!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the sizing? If you are unsure, order a half size up from what you think
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent!
THIS IS A VERY NICE RING. I HAD TO ORDER TWO OF THESE RINGS TO GET THE RIGHT SIZE, BUT VERY NICE.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the image matched
- How accurate was the sizing? ran big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good quaility
The good: This is a nice looking ring, it's reflective and has a good weight to it. Unlike the brushed, this won't scratch. The not so bad: Due to it's thickness, your pinky will be in time out, away from your ring finger (worth the annoyance in my opinion). I don't know what half round means but this seems like a normal roundness to me Overall: They couldn't have done better; if you want the thickness, the pinky will have to deal with ring finger separation. My buddy who has a platinum ring was even impressed with it.
My fiance and I are getting married in October. We had no idea what we wanted until I came across this listing. We ordered it and not only did it come before October even rolled around but it is amazing! The ring is perfect. The weight of Tungsten is very complimentary to people who like heavy jewelery and who work a lot with their hands. It is a constant reminder that it is there and you WOULD notice if it were gone. The size (8mm) works perfectly with a muscular hand. It is an all around perfect buy!
I love this ring. It's very durable, scratch resistant, and comfortable. It's got a little weight to it and I like that, so if you don't want a heavier ring, you might want to look elsewhere. I just got married yesterday and I have already received a lot of compliments. A lot of people really liked the color and asked me what it was called... I don't really know for sure, but it's pretty cool... it's quite shiny but it shows off both light and dark colors and even seems to have a blueish-carbon hue to it. Can't beat the price.