I purchased this ring as an "extra" wedding band to wear at work. The ring was shipped and received quicker than expected. I am very pleased with the appearance. It has a flawless shine and fits perfectly. One thing that I really like about the ring is that it is not very thick and therefore fits nicely between other fingers without causing any discomfort.
At least to my eyes, the pictures and the description as being "half-round" suggested that there was considerable "radius" to the band. But the band has only what seems to me to be a normal amount of thickness relative to the 8 mm width. [Measure it at 7.8 mm with a digital caliphers] Compared to the 7.8 mm width, the thickness is only 2.5 mm, so it's clearly not "half-round", which would be 3.9 mm. And yes, it is somewhat darker that the picture, but it is highly polished and reflective, so it's not really "dark" per se.
This was my wedding band...loved it for 8 months...then I slipped on wet concrete and fell down...when I got up, the ring was cracked all the way across and a chunk was missing. This ring is very high quality and looks better in-person than it does in the pictures. Definitely worth every penny. Just be careful with tungsten...it doesn't scratch...but hard impacts will crack and shatter it. Oh well.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks much better in-person
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
I bought this ring for my husband as a replacement for when he's at work. Thanks to reading through all the reviews before buying, it was a perfect fit. It is a little darker as compared to the picture but he loves it, saying it's much more comfortable than his white gold ring!! He's Happy I'm HAPPY!!
This Tungsten wedding ring has been great. I lost my first wedding ring to the dog, and went looking to order a new one to replace it. I wish I had just bought this one to start with. It is very durable and is extremely comfortable. I'd buy this exact ring again if my dog swallows this one, too.
Looks exactly like the picture. Hubby says is very comfortable to wear (much better than his previous ring which was much more pricey). No complaints at all. It has a medium tint to it (not bright silver but not dark either). We are very pleased because the shine makes it appear more silvery than it really is which is exactly the look he wanted. It's very classy and simple yet still has just the right amount of "flash" to it. The band isn't overly wide but not skinny either. I'm not sure how else to say it other than it's a good middle of the road, not too much but not too little, mens ring. I don't usually feel so strongly about online purchases but this was a great deal! We love it!
8mm is a substantial ring on most fingers. This one does not disappoint. Completely scratch resistant. Has stayed looking new thought a month of workouts and tennis matches. Tungsten is more expensive than titanium or some of the other choices on Overstock, but don't be fooled. This one will stay looking good for years and the others get scratched within weeks. Spend the extra couple of bucks for tungsten. Fit is comfortable. I did go down a half size and that worked for me.
Decided to get this item after I lost my platinum 6 mm wedding band. I originally priced out a platinum replacement ring but looks like the price increased to more than ***. I looked into a 6 mm palladium ring from bluenile and was not happy with the white gold metallic quality and price. I returned that one and found this one from Overstock. To be truthful, I did not expect a lot at this price point. I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived, though. This 8 mm tungsten carbide ring is similar in color (maybe a little darker), shine, weight, and fit than my platinum ring. The sizing was true to size as listed and it is as comfortable to wear as my original ring. The price can't be beat and I got free shipping by adding a warranty (total was now over ***).
We love this ring. It was exactly the wedding band that he wanted.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly what was pictured
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing info says runs small suggest to order 1 size larger. This ring ran true to size. No need to order larger.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality without the high price
Good ring. Lost my first ring, this one is amazing. Couldn't be more please. the ring is exceptionally shiny and very polished. honestly looks very much like white gold, at least that is what my coworkers have been saying. I would be a fool not to reorder this 1 should I lose this it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurately
- How accurate was the sizing? the note states to size it a bit bigger, but actually had to return mine and order a half size smaller. no problem considering that they provided a quick return and immediate delivery of new correctly sized ring.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent, a ring you'd pay at least 250 at the stores.
I love overstock.com! Regarding the ring - I was surprised that when I called to speak with someone they were so helpful and wrote up the order to ship out a smaller sized ring when the original reached them. I am a big fan of overstock.com! Will be ordering more things soon.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- How accurate was the sizing? well, not very accurate. we had him sized at a jeweler. we ordered that size but it was big so we had to exchange.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent for the price