As the typical story goes, my husband lost his original wedding band in the river, so I was on the hunt for a replacement. Was very happy & impressed with overall selection on website, and went to local jewelry stores to "see" the rings before deciding which to purchase. Product is almost identical to the picture - just darker in person. Would HIGHLY recommend getting finger sized at a local jewler before ordering ring - it is just too much of a guessing game, and the sizing did differ for him depending on the type of metal. Very happy with pricing as well; same ring was $300+ at local jewelry stores.
I am very happy with the product I received. Shipping was fast too! I would definitely order from "The O" again!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact match
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality
We will be sending it back for a refund because it doesn't look like it does in the picture. Looks much nicer in the picture. I recommend it though if you are looking for a very rugged ring. Just not the type we are looking for as a wedding ring. But, very solid ring...def doesn't look like it would break or bend in any way! That is the reason I gave it 5 stars.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looks shiny in the pic...but came to me very dirty and dull.
- How accurate was the sizing? a little on the big size.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I gave 5 stars because the ring is very heavy and solid.
My wedding ring accidentally got chipped so I was in the market for a new tungsten carbide ring. This ring caught my attention since the grooves were set apart a little wider and my gamble paid off. It's a very sharp-looking ring, well-designed and it catches your attention right away with its clean cuts and powerful look. I like my rings a little bigger so this turned to be exactly what I wanted when we first got married but unfortunately didn't come across until now. Great price too compared to other websites.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very sharp-looking, sturdy, well-designed ring
The thickness of the ring i luv it. My fiancee beleives its a bit heavy for a ring but i hav faith that it will stand up for the hard work that he does as a bridge painter. He receives compliments on it all the time!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? pretty acurate
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice...a lil more of a charcoal gray color than i expected but still very nice...my fiancee loves it
Had we ever actually received the product, I would be pleased to write a review. However, due to Overstock's terrible customer service and awful shipping, we still have not received it.Yet, I get emails asking me to review the product.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not applicable
- How accurate was the sizing? Not applicable
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not applicable
i wanted to get him one that he wanted. He said he needed a strong metal that wouldnt bend. looked alot on here and found this one and it is perfect and he loves it and will wear it everywhere. I will definately order from o.com again
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? At first glance in dark lighting it didnt look as bright as what was on the computer but after putting it in bright lighting you could see the great color
- How accurate was the sizing? the first time around I got the wrong size but the replacement we got was perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. love it and it seems to be very durable