When I buy a ring I usually ruin it in a short time. I can not bend, scratch or mar this ring in any way. It is staying new and shiny looking as the day I wore it for the first time. It is as advertised. It is exactly what I wanted. It is much harder then Titanium. I am pleased with the price and quality.
This is the fourth wedding ring that I have bought for my husband. He likes this one. YEAH! He wears the ring all day, never takes it off. He works outside all day and the ring is still without a scratch. Best money I've ever spent!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looks just like the picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was right on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is a great ring for the price.
I am a female who purchased this ring to wear when traveling out of the country, at the beach and when working out. It is jewelry store quality (actually the same ring that is carried in retail jewelry stores) at a fraction of the price. I have received compliments on the ring and wear it whenever I don't want my diamonds to be at risk. Runs true to size.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? High quality
The product came early and was exactly what I wanted. The package was well kept and item protected. The quality of service I received was excellent. Keep up the good work and I look forward to ordering more in the future as well as telling others of your services.
This ring looks as new as the day I gave it to my then-fiance. It's been more than a year and he wears it everyday, even to sleep. He does take it off when rock-climbing (safety issue, not for fear that the ring will get scratched). We've gone hiking, done some minor rock scrambling, etc with nary a scratch. It's a very sturdy ring that has retained its shine for more than a year now. I believe the ring is true to size.
After extensively shopping for a ring we first bought the tungsten with a beveled edge. That ring was too wide (6mm). So we looked around for another ring. We came across the tungsten carbide domed 4mm ring. This is a perfect fit for my husband. It is just the right width and the shine is brilliant. Great ring for a great price!
This was a great purchase. The shipping was fast, and the product itself was high quality. As is the case with Tungsten Carbide rings, there is still not a scratch on it, even after months of hard use.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image was a close comparison, if a tad bit lighter in colour.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the ring was top notch, with no blemishes to speak of.
I have been married for 3 yrs. My husband & I both have this band (in men's and women's versions) and have never taken them off since our wedding. I am really bad about taking jewelry off for comfort and I hate sleeping in jewelry but I can't hardly feel that I have this ring on. I have to constantly check to make sure it's still there. These rings have been through a lot and have no apparent wear or tear. I absolutly love them!! I was not expecting much for the price but they have far exceeded expectations.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. awesome
My husband is rough on his hands and I scratch a lot of my jewelry doing housework and even at work just working in my cubicle! I wanted us to have identical rings when we married but I wanted to be practical. My sister has titanium wedding bands but those scratch, contrary to popular belief. I looked into tungsten carbide rings and read that they're very durable and practically scratch-free. We've been married over a year now and as rough as we've been with the rings, there are no scratches on them. They are still as polished as the day we got them over a year ago! Quite amazing. I've almost felt like smashing mine on purpose to see if the car can go over it or something like that, but that would be silly of me. They are very durable, solid, and a good value for the money. Definitely a band that will last forever. Sizes run a little big due to the comfort fit feature so it's best to go 1/2 a size smaller since you cannot re-size the rings. Overstock sure makes it easy to exchange in case you get the wrong size. And at these prices on Overstock, you can't go wrong.
I love my new ring. I wear it all the time around the house. It is durable and looks nice. I wanted a small band to matcch my husbands ring and since I wear it all the time I no longer upset him by leaving the house with no ring on. I have another ring but I did not want to damage it doing housework and got it the habit of not wearing it.
Looks great and the heavy metal feel. Because I use my hands a lot for work and highly allergic to less than 10K gold, I decided to get something highly scratch-free and affordable. It looks great until my finger developed an allergic reaction to it after wearing it three full days in a row. I still decide to keep it for short adventurous times where I can afford to loose it (than expensie my wedding bands).
I bought a ring just like this but in gray for my boyfriend and he loved it ! He always lifts heavy weights so the bars would scratch any ring he would wear but not tungsten ! The ridges on the bar wouldn't even phase his ring ! I loved the gray tungsten ring but it was too big for him so we decided to get a silver one but in a smaller size... if you have a man who is always working hands on or lifting then this ring is soooooooo worth the money . Best ring I ever bought for him
The ring is smooth, lightweight and indestructible. I bought it as a secondary wedding ring for rough work. My husband didn't want me wearing my diamond wedding set when pouring concrete. (I am a girl.) I wear this when I am working in the yard and building things. It has taken a beating and doesn't show a mark. Love it.
Don't listen to the suggestion about ordering .5 smaller. I have tiny hands and listened to the web site and did what it suggested but the ring was too small. Also the color if the ring in the picture looks like a bright silver or white gold but its actual color is more dual.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Dual in color
- How accurate was the sizing? Wrong order actual size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
Haven't worn it regularly yet. It fits half a size smaller than advertised. Though I'm not a ring-wearing person, it doesn't feel unnecessarily heavy nor appear gaudy. I hope it turns out to be a decent wedding band.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image suits it.
- How accurate was the sizing? The actual size was 0.5 sizes smaller, as indicated by the other reviews.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality
I am married and train extensively for triathlons. I was looking for a wedding band that would withstand the abused of training, lifting and an overall active lifestyle. This ring is super comfortable (almost more so than my actual wedding ring) and I'm pleased with the quality.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image matches exactly with product received
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
I just got married this last week in Vegas so I ordered rings for me and my husband. its runs big. he wears a size 9 so that's what I ordered. His ring ended up falling off in Vegas because it was just that big. we were in a hurry for rings since we planned the wedding only 2weeks ago, so we would have exchanged it if we had time. I wouldn't recommend it if you are short on time because when you get it in it may not fit right.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the ring is a darker color than the pic appears it to be
- How accurate was the sizing? runs big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
I saw a similar ring at a local jewelry store for over $100. This ring is great and my husband has worn it every day for over a year, including a deployment to the middle east. On some other reviews I saw the suggestion to order the ring a size smaller, that wasn't the case for us. When the original order was too small the customer service at Overstock allowed for an ready exchange. Very sturdy and a high quality product.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality