Love the ring. It was $300 cheaper than a chain jewler.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Spot on!!!
- How accurate was the sizing? I had to go down a half size.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wonderful quality can't bea it for the price.
This ring is definately worth the money I paid for it. It excellent quality for the price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was superior
Bought this type of ring because my husband works with heavy equipment and needed something durable. So far this ring has held up.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? identical match
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect fit
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
I bought this in 2012 for my husband's wedding ring for a fraction of the price I would have paid in-person. Here we are 4 years later and this ring still looks perfect! He works outside with his hands and in all weather and this ring still has no scratches or marks, and no wear. I highly recommend. :)
Bought this item for my wedding 2.5 years ago. The price was amazing compared to jewelry stores. The ring is very sturdy and holds up well. One minor note is that they are not true to size and run a little big. I wish I would've gotten my husband a size smaller. Other than that it was a very good deal. Friends of ours have paid several hundred dollars more for rings with a similar look that are made from the same material.
I purchased this ring for my now husband as his wedding ring. He's a man's man that doesn't care for fancy anything and I knew he would not be gentle with it. The Tungsten is very durable. We've been married 3 1/2 years and he rarely remembers to take it off before doing messy or physical work and its held up perfectly. The beveled edge is still shiny and catches the light nicely without being too much.
I really like this ring, it stays shiny and looking new. It's also tough as nails, there are no scratches or indentations on it even after years of wearing and having it on as I do chores around the house - it takes a beating, but doesn't show it.