Looks great, but fades a bit. More worrisome is that the ring shattered less than a year and a half later. Not chipped, not cracked; SHATTERED. Like into six pieces. I was clapping my hands and I felt it break up on my hand. I feel like I got a decent value out of the ring, but I have to say that a Tungsten ring is suppose to be utterly indestructible. How did my bare hand break it? The short answer is that it isn't Tungsten or it is poorly made. Either way, not a worthwhile pick-up.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Decent.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Shattered a year later.
We were so happy when we got the ring in the mail. It was a little heavier than what was expected. But its very beautiful. My fiance loves it, he started wearing it for a couple of days to work, and he works alot with his hands. We had thought it would be scratched up by all the wear and tear, but its still looks like it just came out of the box. Over all we were very happy with the product, I would recommend it to anyone thats looking for a sturdy, beautiful ring for there significant other.
Got this ring for our 15th anniversary, as a part of renewing our vows at the beach in SoCal. Tungsten carbide, please, very manly material ! Fits great, looks great, and most importantly, compliments my wife's ring (not purchased at o.co). I'm a machine shop and welding instructor and have already put this ring through the test. No scratches, shiny as ever, and very comfortable. Highly recommend it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very good
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. awesome
I got this ring for my husband of 9 years, and he loves it! It has much more weight to it than I expected but that makes it feel like it should cost a lot more than ***! The only trouble I had was the size. I used the size chart they give you to use and had to return the ring 2 times! And even still it could be a half size smaller. But other than that he gets compliments on it all the time and I love that he loves it and want to wear it.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Uh no
- How is the quality of the product? Super
i purchased this as my wedding band, when i received the ring i was blown away it was more than i expected for the price i paid. i also work in a truck yard and this ring is a very durable ring thanks overstock for having great products.
When I saw this ring I knew I had to buy it for my husband, it was perfect! Unfortunately my husband had an allergic reaction to it. After doing some research apparently there are two types of Tungsten Carbide, one made with a Nickle alloy and one made with a Cobalt alloy. Everything I have read said "Tungsten rings containing Cobalt will develop a negative reaction to your skin. After a short time period the ring will develop oxidation spots that cannot be removed or polished out. This is due to the Cobalt reacting to the human body." I believe this ring has the Cobalt alloy, explains the cheap price tag, the Cobalt free Tungsten rings I compared this to were $250 and up (you get what you pay for). My jeweler suggested we get it coated to be wearable, so we did.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The actual product was better than the image on the site.
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing is acurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not sure.
The ring immediately caught my eye with the photo, it looked gorgeous and I think I pretty much decided on this one from the start, even when I continued to browse. The ring is even better looking in person, especially the design motif. It's a super smooth fit with no scratchy edges, and like the description says the ring does run big, so I got a half size smaller and it fits perfectly. It's got a good solid weight to it because of the tungsten it's made from, which I personally like, but some other women may not like it. Also, it's a little bit bulky, so that should be considered for women looking to buy this ring. After wearing it to work for a while, there's not a scratch on it and looks just like the day it arrived. Overall a wonderful product.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Ring was even better in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wonderful quality
Very good looking ring. it is super comfortable to wear. It is heavier that my other rings. This is a great ring, especially for the price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The florentine part on the ring is actually a gold coler
- How accurate was the sizing? Size seems accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is great
I am using these rings as a promise rings. I am excited to see my lady's face when I put this ring on her finger. The price was right for what I will be using this ring for. If this journey my lady and I are on continues. I will be using O for more expensive rings, However for this moment in time these rings are perfect!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The Florentine was a gold color vs the silver show in the photo.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The ring is beautiful and feels wonderful to wear.
I bought this ring for my husband as a wedding band. It's a really pretty ring. He loves it. And it's quite heavy, so I know it's going to last. I got a pretty, good quality ring for a very reasonable price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks just like in the picture.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good.
When my husband said this was his favorite ring, I was a little hesitant because it wasn't exactly what I had always pictured. However, I was very pleased with it when it arrived. It is a beautiful ring and the design is not so dramatic in person. It subtle and classy!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was way more beautiful in person!!!
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is a great quality!
I bought this ring for my husbands birthday and we were both absolutely thrilled with the quality for the price. It did run a little big, but in our case that was not such a bad thing. But it is beautiful on his hand.
- Did the image onsite match the product? NO the actual ring was even more gorgeous!
- Did the product fit true to size? This was the only problem, it did run slightly large.
- How is the quality of the product? Outstanding!
THIS RING IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! THE PICTURE DOES NOT DO IT JUSTICE. NOW, MY HANDS ARE SMALL, SO BECAUSE OF THE WIDTH (8MM) OF THE RING, IT COMES ALMOST TO MY KNUCKLE SO I HAD TO RETURN IT FOR A HALF SIZE LARGER. AS USUAL, OVERSTOCK CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS GREAT AND I AM ANXIOUSLY AWAITING THE ARRIVAL OF MY REPLACEMENT. AFTER 12 YEARS, WE ARE FINALLY TYING THE KNOT AND AFTER SEEING THE RING, HE DECIDED HE WANTS ONE TO USE AS WEDDING RINGS. I WAS SURPRISED BECAUSE HIS TASTE RUNS KIND OF EXPENSIVE, BUT THIS RING LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE A MILLION BUCKS.
- Did the image onsite match the product? DOESN'T DO IT JUSTICE
- How is the quality of the product? EXCELLENT
This is a beautiful sturdy ring. Even prettier in person. My husband lost his wedding ring so I was ordering this one to replace it. I ended up getting one also to match. The rings were both at least a size too large. We measured according to the chart provided on the overstock website. I'm exchanging them for a smaller size. My husband liked the ring very much~I made sure to be sure before exchanging.
I ordered this ring for my husband for a wedding band and it is great! I did order the wrong size at first but the return process was very quick and customer service was very helpful. The ring is great looking but heavy so make sure to get the 1/2 size smaller. We love it!
Tungsten carbide is great if (like me) you are hard on rings. The design is classy and understated, and the ring makes quite an impression: on a female friend's birthday she liked my new ring so much she talked me out of it!
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Top-notch
If you are looking for a Black-plated Tungsten Carbide Laser-etched Florentine Band for your husband, this is a GREAT choice, and GREAT value. I found this same ring on another website for over $279.00 and they were knocking overstocks inventory on this ring. This was a GREAT investment in replacing my husband wedding band, and he loves it.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? great