I don't usually write reviews, but I had to write in on this ring. I am a newlywed and my husband chose this as his wedding band. At first I thought it didn't look traditional, but it grew on me. He is a mechanic in the military so it takes a beating and sometimes he does have to take it off because it is Tungsten. It is a little big so I may order another in a half size smaller, since the price is so affordable! The ring is masculine, sturdy, and unique and he gets many compliments. The colors in the carbon fiber are his favorite and we are both really pleased. It was the perfect purchase for us.
Bought this for my husbands wedding band, and he loves it. He is getting so many compliments from everyone.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image is wonderful, but seeing it in person is so much better!
- How accurate was the sizing? Right on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent.
I purchased this as a replacement wedding ring for my husband. Replacement as in, a ring he could wear to work. He was always afraid of losing his wedding ring so I bought this one as a replacement and he prefers this ring to his original and says he gets compliments constantly on his unique ring. Excellent quality and appearance and super fast shipping.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
As soon as I opened the box I knew I had a great rings. My wife and I love it. We will buy the blue version for both of us when our size is available. If you like personality ans class in a ring, this is it. Can't be the price. Arrived in 4 days.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? As Shown
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Solid, great quality. A show piece
This is a really sharp looking ring and the red inlay really stands out. I get a lot of very positive comments on this ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Solid
when I got this ring in the mail, I was impressed with how it looked. I work in a shop and we use aluminum and steel and my old ring was really scratched up from the metals. I have worn this ring at work and love how it has not gotten scratched yet. I would definitely recommend this ring to anyone.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the actual product was more wonderful when i got it than the image on the site. i was really impressed on how beautiful it looked when i got it in the mail.
- How accurate was the sizing? the sizing of the ring was extremely accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality of the product was perfect.
Both my wife and have gotten several compliments on these rings. The look good but not expensive. People who see these try and feel the red design in the rings.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? They looked exactly alike
- How accurate was the sizing? P:erfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The shine continues to look good
I bought this as a wedding band for my husband over a year ago and it still looks like its brand new. I got it because of the red and black are his favorite mix colors. It has a little weight to it and we didn't have an issue with the size at all. Overall its a great ring, he gets compliments on it all the time and people ask me how much I paid for it but of course I didn't tell them ( no I wasn't being selfish, its because I didn't want to say it in front of husband.....keep the mystery alive :) .
I puchased the black/blue combo initially, but my BF commented on how much he liked the ring and wished it came in different colors. I decided to try this ring with the silver vs. another all black/with red. I think I much prefer this one with the silver band. It seems to feel smoother on and he said although he really likes the black, this ring felt more comfortable. The red really shines in this ring, especially in the sun. I think I want to get him the blue/silver combo now, even though he already has the black/combo. They are two different looks all together. Great ring for the price.
All I'm going to say here is you will not be disappointed. That design looks twice as good as the picture it's gleamy and smooth. I don't usually buy rings or especially these kinds either, and I am very surprised at the fit, quality, and appearance. Well worth the $
I ordered this ring after "almost" buying it elsewhere at a jewelry store for over $200.00 and was skeptical because of the great price. It arrived very promptly, less then a week after I clicked submit on my order, and was exactly the same one I almost bought from the jewelry store. It is absolutely beautiful! The reds are rich and emanate royalty! The ring has the correct Tungsten Carbide stamp on it too.
Okay it asked me would I recommend to a friend. I said no because I want to be the only one in my friends that has it. So let me start by saying this ring is AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL. Looks 100000000000000000 times better than the picture ( Not that, that is a bad picture) ... I order this ring on Friday Nov 22 2013 and got it today Nov 25 2013, I was very impressed with delivery time. My fiance hasn't seen it yet ( he is in basic training #ArmyWife) but I have already gotten complements on it ( bridesmaids ). They love the ring and so do I it looks amazing. He wears a 10 but I got a 10.5, because it says get a half size bigger, besides I can always get a ring grip thing or send it back in for another size, but with him being in the army and working with his hands alot. I'm glad I got the bigger size just in case something happens ( Knocks on wood ) OVERSTOCK YOU ARE THE BEST I WILL BE ORDERING MORE FROM YOU SOON. THATS A PROMISE <3 <3 < Hopefully I can email pictures when he has it on.. It s beautiful if you wasnt sure about ordering it before, be sure now. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!!! xoxoxo ~Mrs.J**** ~ p.s. yes I am proposing to him :)